+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: David & Jeff

FORT Fogey
    Ian from TAR3 critiqued the teams and he said that he really liked this team. Now, you know if somebody like Ian likes them, there's very little chance of anyone who isn't a complete jerk liking them...

http://www.realityreel.com/modules.p...rder=0&thold=0

FORT Fogey
    David & Jeff: Best friends are well traveled in Europe, although not with a backpack. Both speak Spanish and David, Swahili. While Jeff is a strategic thinker, he can be hung up with Ďanalysis paralysisí. Both are successful in the business world which gives them edge to negotiate and find creative solutions. Jeffís motivation is for adventure and Dave wants to brag while drinking beer, again a weak motivation. But these two have shown success in previous ventures and could do well although I donít look for them to win, top three.

Source: http://www.realitytvplanet.com/artic...cle1340799.php

Unfortunately, I think this team will do well, but since they seem like obnoxious, ignorant, immature jerks, I sure home not! They have barely been shown on the commercials and previews and articles, so hopefully that's a good sign that they'll be gone soon...

FORT Fogey
    I'm not really diggin this group...sold breast implants, calls himself a bad ass and his hobby is having sex? Geez, he does sound immature...

You know in a way, he reminds me of Alex from S6...thought he was still in high school at 32!

FORT Fogey
    You know, they didn't seem as annoying as they seemed from their bio. They were more boring than annoying, in my opinoin. Although, they certainly don't seem like the sharpest knives in the drawer...

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Well at least they are good to look at.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Fogey
    Anyone else notice that gratuitous show from the beginning of them running on the beach with no shirts on?

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Yep.

Reminded me of The Hottie twins last year. Memories, all my memories of TAR3......
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Fogey
    Since David likes selling fake breasts and Tian and Jaree enjoy wearing them (according to Josh), I suspect they will get along well.

By the fact that Debra and Steve have a nickname for this team that was never used on the first episode, I suspect this team will leave early, so they can get to know each other while being sequestered.

I really doubt Duhvid and Jeff will win this race.

After getting lost in a parking lot AND on the way to their hometown airport, not to mention the whole snowmobile thing (Oh, I can't have that snowmobile? Oh...So I need to take THIS one, next to it!), I doubt they'll be able to find their way out of the gondola in Venice.

And I really don't find them too attractive. Certainly nowhere near the level of the DaDangDang Twins.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

FORT Fogey
    Aota posted this in another thread, but I found it hilarious and felt it should be posted on this thread as well...

Originally posted by Aota Bass
    Duhvid and Jeff totally got points for thickheadedness this first leg.

Let's recap:
    1. Very beginning- they got lost IN A PARKING LOT. Took like 3 wrong turns finding the exit, which no other team had trouble finding.

2. They're from LA area, each have been to LAX countless times, and got lost on the way to the airport.

3. Went to the Swissair counter and asked which way to KLM, without bothering to check if any seats were open on swissair or lufthansa, which both were earlier flights. (So maybe it was the editing, but i enjoy this one)

4. Got train tickets instead of much faster taxis, made themselves and Chip & Reichen late

5. Were SO happy when they got the 6:00 bus, forgot about getting Chip & Reichen's tickets

6. Tried to go for the snowmobile, which was not mentioned in their instructions at all, then when the guy said "You can't have it...", he went for a second snowmobile, as though he COULD have that one.

Can't wait to see these guys try to operate a gondola next week! Hope they don't get lost trying to find their way out of the boat!

+ Reply to Thread