+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: David & Jeff

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Yeah, they may be the cuties of this season, but I just don't think I'm going to enjoy them as much as the hottie twins.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Plus I don't like facial hair.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I gotta say, I bet these two win. I am going with my "recent reality TV intuition" on this. That being 1) I so hated hearing Flo whine and quit, that I didnt want her to win....but she did(thank god Zach was on the team, which made it bearable). and 2)I despised Jenna on S6, and she still ended up winning.

I can tell, just from their bio that I am going to absolutely despise this team! Couple of thirty somethings talking about sex as their hobby, fighting over one hitting on the others girlfriend. I mean, come on, get some respect for yourself and your teammate!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

FORT Fogey
    These two seem like obnoxious meatheads...

David Kinda looks like Brian H. from survivor... hmmm.. trying to win more money are we? lol
    The things you regret most in life are the risks you didn't take. -Matthew Von Ertfelda

LG.
    Originally posted by BravoFan
    Plus I don't like facial hair.

These two are the token "alpha males" yet they look to be as, um, clueless as last years' twin in some aspects (as discussed above in this thread), and not as nice as the Double Ds. Sad this is the best beefcake they could muster for the show.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

*Both* of them have a fear of heights? So how are they going to talk each other through their shared phobia?

Is David like President Bush Senior or Junior?

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by sheela
    Is David like President Bush Senior or Junior?
    Like George W. Bush - ignorant, immature, and doesn't articulate himself well...

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by dobolina
    I gotta say, I bet these two win. I am going with my "recent reality TV intuition" on this. That being 1) I so hated hearing Flo whine and quit, that I didnt want her to win....but she did(thank god Zach was on the team, which made it bearable). and 2)I despised Jenna on S6, and she still ended up winning.

I can tell, just from their bio that I am going to absolutely despise this team! Couple of thirty somethings talking about sex as their hobby, fighting over one hitting on the others girlfriend. I mean, come on, get some respect for yourself and your teammate!
    Yeah, it seems like the most obnoxious people have been winning the reality shows lately (Flo and Zack, Jenna, etc...)

FORT Fogey
    David basically said in his Q&A that he would most miss having somebody to have sex with, but maybe Tian and Jaree could change that...

+ Reply to Thread