+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: David & Jeff

I like them, even though, the producers have chosen not to air much of them. David and Jeff are such a strong, competetive team, and they have a very good chance of winning this thing. The producers could be trying to trick us into thinking that these 2 don't have a chance, so they are showing very little of this team's personality. Go David and Jeff!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    I like them, even though, the producers have chosen not to air much of them. David and Jeff are such a strong, competetive team, and they have a very good chance of winning this thing. The producers could be trying to trick us into thinking that these 2 don't have a chance, so they are showing very little of this team's personality. Go David and Jeff!
    I prefer to believe there is just not much marketable show material from these two. From past TAR winners, they get plenty of airtime during the whole race just see how Flo screamed her way from the beginning to finish.
    Phil

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsutroi
    I prefer to believe there is just not much marketable show material from these two. From past TAR winners, they get plenty of airtime during the whole race just see how Flo screamed her way from the beginning to finish.
    Perhaps Flo isn't the best example.

How about Rob & Brennan or Chris & Alex? How much coverage did they receive during the course of their respective races?

Quote Originally Posted by Remus Lupin
    How about Rob & Brennan or Chris & Alex? How much coverage did they receive during the course of their respective races?
    I remember Rob & Brennan getting quite a lot of air time (especially since they always seemed to end up with the worst cab drivers imaginable).

Ditto Chris & Alex (especially once Tara started to hang around and flirt with one of them).

I like them, even though, the producers have chosen not to air much of them. David and Jeff are such a strong, competetive team, and they have a very good chance of winning this thing. The producers could be trying to trick us into thinking that these 2 don't have a chance, so they are showing very little of this team's personality.

Go David and Jeff!
    I remember reading on another site about how "editing always lies" or something like that.
    You know, I didn't see very much of Chris/Alex. Only when I was reviewing the season on my videotapes did I notice them.
    In general, I agree with you, however, they really did stand out more this last episode. From working the phones at the airport (a la Millie) to find the earlier flight, getting upset at the Singapore Airlines counter, sharing the cab with the Clowns (and getting lost near the DMZ with the clowns), and making the detour switch after taking a few bites of the really fresh seafood , I think viewers had more of an opportunity to identify with them.

I certainly got a better sense of who they are and I found them really likeable.
    I'm gonna root for them to win if R/C get eliminated next.
    Last edited by haejin; 08-02-2003 at 05:49 PM.
    Gustav Holst was right!

Amazing Race Lover miss_ambiguous's Avatar
    David and Jeff.... wow, i just read through all 7 pages about these two and read their bio's on the first page. the bios that are posted in this thread are different than the bios on the CBS site...

david's hobby is having sex?? and he was a breast implant salesperson? what the heck? that totally made me unimpressed. and he hit on jeff's girlfriend? what a loser... that's what i would do if i were jeff exactly that... CUSS! i think david has a little too much facial hair, but i think jeff is hot... i like his goatee... and he reminds me of RICK, the VJ on much music, if anyone knows who i'm talking about

okay, although of all the bad stuff that i've heard... this team is still my favourite and i still love them
    i *pray* they win and i think they deserve to win as well.. for all the good work they've done.. they work hard, they don't fight, they are fit, strong and are smart... well most of the time.... so this is the team i'm rooting for and i hope they win! or at least make it into the final 3.. no, actually, they better win!

GO david and jeff

woohoo GOATS!
    Cheering for Brian/Greg, Lynn/Alex

The people at CBS changed David's profile on the official site.

"Selling breat implants" = "Selling medical devices"
    "Favorite hobbies include having sex and working out" = "Includes working out as a favorite hobby" or something to that extent

They also changed Jon (J/K)'s too. "Blows off steam by having sex" is now "Blows off steam by playing football on the beach."

I think David got a botched deal at wherever he got his hair bleached (I think that it's bleached anyway). Jeff doesn't look too bad, though. He looks younger than his alleged 37 years of age.

Well, to go from one of the teams stuck near the end of the pack to being in the Final 4--and win 2 cruises at it--there must have been something done right. Credit where credit is due, I guess.

FORT Regular
    It's true what one of the teams said about David and Jeff... that they don't give up! And it's true that they don't. I think they deserve to win and I'm glad they didn't get eliminated this week.

David and Jeff weren't Philiminated.

I liked the fact that they saved money by sharing a cab when they were in the lead. But decided that alliances are dangerous when you're struggling to avoid last place.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayson
    It's true what one of the teams said about David and Jeff... that they don't give up! And it's true that they don't.
    But couldn't that be said about all the remaining teams??? Otherwise, none of them would be where they currently are.

+ Reply to Thread