+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: David & Jeff

FORT Fogey
    After what they said in the episode, it sounds like they yell and fight a lot (because they are worried about viewers seeing all that), so I don't know why they're not showing that - It could have been entertaining...

I wonder if they're keeping some exciting footage in reserve for later episodes.
    I certainly hope so
    "That's Numberwang!"

I hope they're not around for drama in future episodes.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

From what little I've seen of these 2 they kinda remind me of Andre and Damon
    Carey

FORT Fogey
    They remind me more of the twins (the TAR3 twins, not Shola and Doyin from TAR1) - good looking and athletic, but not too much going on upstairs...

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I thought the Riker twins in TAR3 turned out to be quite smart. Their incident in episode 1 had me questioning things, but I disagree that they are not intelligent.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I like their strategy. They said in one of the earlier episodes that they didn't care about coming in first, only about not coming in last in each leg. This time they said they needed to work on being "smart, conservative and precise." And I guess they were.

But the reason I'm rooting for them is b/c they didn't wait for R/C and jump on the mat together holding hands.

Have a successful business trip, Guys.
    Last edited by sheela; 07-06-2003 at 01:42 PM.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    My sister thinks one of them (I couldn't identify which is which in teams with the same sex players) that one of them look like George Michael... Do you all see any similarities?

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    This group is kinda unexpecting... They sometimes are behind... And in the last episode... They were riding high on top... Hope they can stay at the tops... But whether are they a Top 3 potential is still a mystery...

Team Who is so UTR, that even after winning 2 legs, they are hardly mentioned. I don't know who is who. I am going to be really upset if they are the winners.

+ Reply to Thread