+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: David & Jeff

FORT Fogey
    I just hope these two don't end up winning a la Rob and Brennan. The only clips we ever see of them is them getting lost or behaving like immature jerks. I'm just curious as to what they're doing when they're not being shown. Maybe they had a really bad cameraman who got bad footage...

I keep forgetting that there is a team with a David and Jeff. There is probably more to these two than what we the viewers are allowed to see, because they get virtually no airtime. I wonder if that means they are the winners. Just wondering.

These guys are total ciphers. When Jeff was hollering at Chip a week ago, I didn't even know who he was. I was wondering who the strange little man was. You know, they don't normally show random strangers getting into it with the contestants.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

This is the reason I hate trying to write their paragraph each week

I have a feeling if I didn't do the recaps the way I do, and tried to write them chronologically, I'd never even mention them.

Poor guys.

I will say though, that they didn't bug me yesterday
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fogey
    It's amusing that they were worried that they are coming across as aggressive and yelling too much on the show, yet they had no idea they were barely even on the show...

What did David and Jeff do?

Their popularity at the official site's plunged! Whyever so...? I didn't see them doing anything... wrong, or something along those lines.
    2003-2008.

My guess is that they kinda boring(CBS didn't focus on them either) and their confrontation with R&C

I noticed that their introduction on TAR kinda emulate the twins in the TAR3. Anyway, i'm sure they're nice guys.

Leo
    Premium Member
    What do these two have to do to navigate properly? They got lost from the last Pitstop to the Marseilles airport. Again.

These two are the invisible men.

They clearly have speed and strength, but aren't showing themselves to be great racers imo.

The incident with the Fiacre's still annoys me.
    What were they thinking?
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread