+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 11/1 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Fanatic

Re: 11/1 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Perhaps the casting IS deliberate--fear of water, fear of heights, lack of ability to drive a stick shift skillfully, et al....As they say..."makes for good television" C'mon, how smart (and guiltily funny)was it that the Globetrotters realized the slide task was NOT the time for the feel good ecouragement of the team standing between them and elimination?

Poor swinging, weakness, or not I still think it was an unfair part of the challenge for a women to have to do as opposed to the guys. Guys have an advantage on a lot of the activities they do already without throwing something like that it. It would be nice to see things difficult for all of them instead.

I for one was glad to see the poker gals finally eliminated. They had a huge advantage this episode with the bell counting answer being handed to them and yet they still came in last, for the third time this season! As difficult as these challenges might have been for an all female team, they should have just stuck with a challenge (probably golf) and seen it through. Or, as suggested upthread, done the dance without the bell ringing and incurred a time penalty at the mat. Will be even happier if next week the beauty queen is eliminated!

Finally got to watch this last night, and was very disappointed to see the poker players gone. I'd grown to like them, in particular since they always got along so well and were so supportive of each other.
    Ericka is SO lucky to have the husband she does. The man is a saint. She's just a total shrew.
    Am I the only one who felt the poker players danced to the same drummer as the brothers?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3743321;
    Am I the only one who felt the poker players danced to the same drummer as the brothers?
    I kept getting that vibe but, on the other hand, they kept talking about how the brothers were so cute (before they found out they were gay). Who knows?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I guess I am tied of whinny women. I don't play golf. Have been out to a hitting range one time but even I could hit the ball. Would it killed Cheyne to show his partner how to hit a gold ball. That seemed very duh to me. As for the poker girls. I couldn't believe their lack of athletic ability. It was painful and embarrassing to watch.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;3743198;
    I for one was glad to see the poker gals finally eliminated. They had a huge advantage this episode with the bell counting answer being handed to them and yet they still came in last, for the third time this season! As difficult as these challenges might have been for an all female team, they should have just stuck with a challenge (probably golf) and seen it through. Or, as suggested upthread, done the dance without the bell ringing and incurred a time penalty at the mat. Will be even happier if next week the beauty queen is eliminated!
    In an interview Tiffany said that the time penalty was 24 hours for not completing a detour task. They actually didn't quit the race they decided to take the penalty when they knew after the wind starting blowing against them and it started to get extremely cold that they would never be able to complete the task.

Maria said that the mallet weighed 40 pounds which is why she looked so awkward trying to ring the bell. Tiffany then said she would kiss the feet of the female that tested the ringer and was able to ring that bell.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

I guess they have never lugged a child around.
    There's no place like home!

I'm pretty sure I could ring the bell. But I lift heavier stuff than a deck of cards.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;3744059;
    In an interview Tiffany said that the time penalty was 24 hours for not completing a detour task. They actually didn't quit the race they decided to take the penalty when they knew after the wind starting blowing against them and it started to get extremely cold that they would never be able to complete the task.
    Then why didn't we see them leave the detour, go to Phil and say that they were quitting the task and have him announce the penalty & their elimination? Instead we saw him go to them and them announce that they were quitting...no mention made of it just being the detour, not the race, nor any penalty. It doesn't make sense. I think that's a bit of revisionist history-writing on the part of the poker players.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread