+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 10/25 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 10/25 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Big Easy in a bonnet! LOL
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

OT - but all 3 CSI's are going to be tie in episodes. Does that mean I have to see David Caruso 3 nights this week? Ugghh!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;3736099;
    Big Easy in a bonnet! LOL
    haha, that is funny

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;3736086;
    But I'll bet you'll be the first one on that roller coaster if a million dollars was at stake!
    A roller coaster is up and down and 60 miles an hour for at least 2 minutes. the water slide was like 20 seconds of just downness. XD That and i think i have seen Final Destination Three one too many times to even attempt a roller coaster. I went on The Mummy at Universal Studios and nearly cried. It doesn't help that i asked the lady if it was a roller coaster and she was like "oh no, not scary ride".

that being said my husband would be "encouraging" me to get on a roller coaster if 1 mil was on the line. i think i rather take the time penalty that wasting time staying at a challenge we weren't going to finish.

^^Isn't it odd they didn't even consider a time penalty? I wonder how far behind the Globetrotters were?

Ironic how the inability to take a "leap of faith" was their undoing.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I learned, a while ago, that I don't open my eyes on anything involving heights. I was on a rollercoaster that looped and did all kinds of bizarre things; with my eyes closed, my fear was under control....couldn't even tell when I was upside down. When I just stood and watched the ride, it terrified me.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan

If I were with her I would have shoved her down the slide too. That was ridiculous. If I were him I'd seriously contemplate a future relationship and how willing she would be to do something for him that really mattered down the road.

I have no problem at all with what the Globetrotters did. It could have gone either way. There are some people who hate being taunted so much they actually suck it up and do what they have to do. She could have been one of those. It just happened to play out to their advantage. Her boyfriend was just looking for someone to blame anyway. They could have been as quiet as church mouses and that woman was not hauling herself down that slide. I know that the fear is irrational, but it's real. I would have felt sorry for her if it were simply the fear without the dramatic comments. After the whinefest she was having and after watching him manhandle her I was okay with watching them leave tonight.

I don't think what the Gt-ers did to Mika was especially mean, however I don't think it was necessary. Even if Mika had decided to go down the slide, the GT-ers would have followed right behind and they would have kicked butt in a foot race. By Mika's own admission she has never run in her life and she was always lagging behind Canaan- not to mention that GT-ers have 9 foot legs!! I"m not sad to see them go- her whining was really getting on my last nerve anyway!!

+ Reply to Thread