+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gary & Matt-TAR 15

Gary & Matt-TAR 15

Gary Tomljenovich (47); Matt Tomljenovich (22)
    Hometown: Laurel, Mont. / Bozeman, Mont.
    Relationship: Father/Son

Gary is a PC, Matt is a Mac. Gary enjoys hunting, Matt enjoys video games. Gary enjoys classic rock, Matt enjoys metal. This father and son duo do not have a lot in common and they never have Ö that is why they are running the Race. They are eager to share the experience of a lifetime with one another and establish a bond for the rest of their lives.

Despite their many differences, these two share a bond in their common sense approach to problem solving, which at times, has been said to be uncanny.

Gary is hoping Matt will open up to him during the Race, as they will be forced to spend all of their time together ó a first for each of them. Matt is hoping that his dad will learn to listen to him and attempt to understand his point of view.

Matt was almost killed when he was hit by a car and broke his leg so badly that he had to have a metal rod put in to hold it in place. It has since been removed and he is back in great shape and ready to race. Matt describes himself as creative, trustworthy and a peacemaker, while Gary describes himself as decisive, direct and competitive.

They see this as a great opportunity for them to see the world and spend quality time together, while hopefully winning the Race and a million dollars along the way.
    These guys look to be an absolute riot. I'm hoping these guys are along the lines of Nicolas/Donald, because if they are this will be an absolute treat.

Gary and Matt: The Amazing Race on CBS
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Who is John Galt?

Re: Gary & Matt-TAR 15

These type of family twosomes usually work well together. Dad is pretty young and not in bad shape which will help.

I'm liking these two.

What the heck is that on top of Matt's head? It looks like a wounded badger or something.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bill;3710863;
    What the heck is that on top of Matt's head? It looks like a wounded badger or something.
    That's his bright pink hair. I heard at least one other contestant team refer to Gary & Matt as "Pinky and the Brain."

Love the "Pinky and the Brain" nickname and am really liking this team so far...

I love that nickname of Pinky and the Brain too!

I'm enjoying their time on the show too.

I think this is the team I want to win it all. They say they are totally different, but I don't think so. They are more alike than they realize. I expected a lot of bickering with these two but I don't think I've seen any...or at least not much.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Really, really like this team. They do have a lot of common sense and definitely don't seem to panic like some of the other teams do. Every time I see Matt, just want to say " Awright Dude!" (ala Spiccoli)

And Gary is kinda hot!
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

FORT Fogey

I too love how they approach their various tasks and tests by comparing everything to something they have done on the farm.

Even unpacking the hookah parts they said--"Now here's something we're familair with--hay."

Gotta love that kind of down to earth can-do attitude.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast