+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lance & Keri-TAR 15

Lance & Keri-TAR 15

Lance Layne (41); Keri Morrione (33)
    Hometown: Salem, Mass./ Peabody, Mass.
    Relationship: Engaged

Lance and Keri have been dating each other for over two years. Lance proposed this winter, and the two are planning to be married soon. Both are looking to the Race to test their relationship, communication skills and their physical breaking points.

Lance and Keri are very athletic, love animals and the outdoors. Some of their fondest memories include recent vacations in Jamaica and the Dominican Republic, and they are now looking forward to traveling around the world together.

Lance, a self-made trial attorney and black belt in karate, has an über-aggressive personality and is admittedly confrontational — he describes himself as having a "street persona" and will do whatever it takes to win. Keri is a health care finance manager and while she likes to take the kinder and gentler approach to dealing with certain situations, she admits that she is equally as competitive.

Keri's hobbies include jogging, jet skiing and shopping. Lance's hobbies include karate, weight training, and following the Red Sox, Patriots, and Celtics.

Lance loves the competition aspect of the Race and Keri loves to travel. Both are eager to compete and put their relationship through the rigors of the Race. They have not lived together around the clock before, or necessarily had to work as a team….and believe this experience will be good practice for the rest of their lives together.
    I'm not really getting a read on these guys, to be honest. They just seem to be...there to me.

Lance and Keri: The Amazing Race on CBS
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Re: Lance & Keri-TAR 15

What, I wonder, is a self-made trial attorney? Did he take a correspondence course instead of law school?
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Both are looking to the Race to test their relationship, communication skills and their physical breaking points.
    Oh, joy...another team looking to use the race to "test their relationship" (and subject us to the torture in the process)...

Who is John Galt?

Once again, Lobeck - I'm with you. Although - if he is aggressive and she is more easy going, they would do okay (reminds me of Amber and Rob).

I don't understand the logic of step 1, get engaged. step 2, test your relationship. Isn't that a little backwards at best?
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I think it's really great that CBS is including a contestant in this season's TAR who has an actual, bonafide social/mental impairment.

AND it's nice that they also got Zev so Lance doesn't feel alone.
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

CuckoosNest...

I already can't stand this team. That being said, I bet we'll be stuck with them for a while...

he's a nasty piece of carbon based materials

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Lance seems like a huge toolbag. Pass.
    Wake up and be awesome

I hate this team (well, mostly just Lance at this point). I was hoping they would be the team to be eliminated at the starting line.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast