+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 5/10 Show Discussion Finale *Spoilers*

Re: 5/10 Show Discussion Finale *Spoilers*

Their baggy shorts kept falling down when they were picking up the surfboards. At least, that's what they said . . .

I do feel bad for Luke. He was doing well until the last two and then got frustrated and couldn't think straight. Same thing happened to Christina last season. The winner was the other girl who stayed calm.

Congrads., to T/V!!
    I knew they were the winners from the begining of the show when they showed the three finalists.
    Karma bits both Jaime and Luke. Luke would still be at the RB if Jaime didn't show him her boards.
    Next season new rule; no team can aid another in a RB.

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by umass;3443267;
    Congrads., to T/V!!
    I knew they were the winners from the begining of the show when they showed the three finalists.
    Karma bits both Jaime and Luke. Luke would still be at the RB if Jaime didn't show him her boards.
    Next season new rule; no team can aid another in a RB.
    I wouldn't be surprised if it was already a rule, but they didn't do anything because Tammy and Victor had already won and Luke/Margie and Jaime/Cara both helped eachother so giving them both penalties would do nothing.
    You've been Philiminated.

I wish Jaime and Cara would have won...all the heads exploding around here would have been very fitting.

Oh well....go Coach!

FORT Newbie

I can't stand Tammy and Victor. Fortunately for them their self proclaimed life of privilege prepared them for spending lots of money. I am guessing now they will move back to China since they consider Americans foreigners.

Of the three remaining teams, I'm glad Tammy and Victor won. As much as I want an all female team to win one day, I didn't want it to be this one - at least not the Jaime half.

Victor killed that surfboard task, they earned the money. They both ran a good race once they got over their personal issues.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3443347;
    Of the three remaining teams, I'm glad Tammy and Victor won. As much as I want an all female team to win one day, I didn't want it to be this one - at least not the Jaime half.

Victor killed that surfboard task, they earned the money. They both ran a good race once they got over their personal issues.
    Phh, THERE you are. You were missing in the Lambert Party me and MsFroggy had going on.

I completely agree with you, though. I'm dying for a female team as well but it would have slightly bummed me out if Jaime got to take half credit, just like Flo gets to take half credit for Zack dragging her to the finish line so she could be the first female racer at all to win. Sigh.
    You've been Philiminated.

Agreed, of the three left....Tammy and Victor deserved the win. They aren't perfect.....who is? For the most part they were pretty likeable. They ran a good, solid race. Margie and Luke went down in flames as they should have, with Luke falling to bits. I think that lesson will serve him better than the million dollars. That's actually not meant to be a knock at Luke either. They also ran a really hard race and Margie kicked some major tail out there, but Luke is learning the hard way that he can't consider himself a fighter and then crumble and fall when things get hectic. He's young, he will get it sooner or later.

If those two teams had not decided to share info, I wonder how long they would have struggled on that roadblock.

On a sidenote, even if K&J were still in it Victor would have been hard to beat at the last roadblock. Add that to the fact that they would have had to hit the water may have spelled additional trouble. I do think they would have done well at carrying the pig though.

Well, I was rooting for Margie & Luke, but Tammy & Victor ran a good race. Victor absolutely killed that challenge. Luke was miles ahead of him before he showed up...... but his mind must of been muddled with frustration and anxiousness as Victor was flying through it. What is completely perplexing is Jaime catching up like she did as it appeared that didn't have a clue at the beginning of the task. For me, it would have been a much more emotional finish if Margie & Luke won it, as they would have showed much more emotion than just smiling after winning.

+ Reply to Thread