View Poll Results: Who was really being the bitch?

Voters
150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Luke

58 38.67%
  • Jen

47 31.33%
  • Margie

19 12.67%
  • None of them, it was just competition

18 12.00%
  • Kisha

8 5.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who was the biggest bitch?

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

Re: Who was the biggest bitch?

Where is the everyone button?
    You've been Philiminated.

I went with neither because both wasn't an option. I think it was an over reaction from both of them. Each incident looked accidental on the part of the person running into the other person. It's a competition and things sometimes get heated. Maybe I will save my bitch reference for people like Kendra who act like the world is beneath them because it isn't how they think is should be. (Or for Flo just because she is Flo)

Yeah, Kendra and Flo would both get the bitch vote over any of those listed up on this poll, hands down! Still a toss up because Kendra was a lot like Jaime (or is it Cara??? LOL) in the attitude of the ugly American, but she was pretty decent towards her partner, Freddy. I think just once she got mad at him during the race. Flo was just a bitch period. And probably still is!

FORT Fogey

Not arguing or even disagreeing--but just a thought here-

IF we're going to give Luke a by for his 'exagerated reaction" because of his deafness--then shouldn't we give Jen a by for her instinctive ATHLETE'S reaction?

Just wondering....

Quote Originally Posted by steppemaster;3420713;

IF we're going to give Luke a by for his 'exagerated reaction" because of his deafness--then shouldn't we give Jen a by for her instinctive ATHLETE'S reaction?

Just wondering....
    I don't know if you were aiming this at anyone in particular, but I did say they both over reacted. They both got a by from me.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3420744;
    I don't know if you were aiming this at anyone in particular, but I did say they both over reacted. They both got a by from me.

No I wasn't aiming it at anyone in particular--jsut wondering what people thought.

Thanks for your feedback.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by steppemaster;3420713;

Just wondering....
    Call me crazy, but those are two completely different things.

And I didn't vote cause it was both Keisha and Jen. I haven't liked them from the beginning and definitely don't like them now. I will be upset if they win.

Luke, hands-down. Jen's initial bump at the first cluebox was clearly accidental and didn't call for the elbow to the gut that he gave her.

Margie at the mat was a bit over the top. I'm not a fan of Jen and Kisha, but to turn Kisha's laughter and make it into a "she's laughing at him because he's deaf" and a deaf community argument was a stretch. I don't disagree with her comments but feel that they were very misapplied. Perhaps it's my perception, but I felt Kisha was clearly laughing at the fact that they were so worked up by the incidents.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

I voted for Margie. She kept beating a dead horse so to speak and went on and on about it. I think the sisters were finished with it when she called him a bi**h or what he did a bi**h move. They seemed to move on and Margie just couldn't let go.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I voted Margie, too.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast