+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/19 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 4/19 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by HurriKaty;3418240;
    What I think happened was she just collided into him because they were both headed there so fast, and Luke's natural reaction to it was probably just to push whatever was on him off of him.
    I'm not sure if you're talking about the 1st time or the 2nd time. The 1st time Luke was there for several seconds so she was clearly being obnoxious. The 2nd time (I ran it back so I'm now behind you guys until after the commercial) there was an incline and I think it was totally an accident that he bumped into her but I can understand why she elbowed him this time. So anyway, it will be interesting when they meet Phil.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

Margie and Luke are handling it better than Kisha and Jen. Both those girls are stamping their feet like it's the worst most horrible thing that's ever happened to them.

Aww, ouch, that looks like it hurt. Stupid bird.
    You've been Philiminated.

I suddenly find myself rooting more for Jen & Kisha than I did before.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3418247;
    I'm not sure if you're talking about the 1st time or the 2nd time. The 1st time Luke was there for several seconds so she was clearly being obnoxious. The 2nd time (I ran it back so I'm now behind you guys until after the commercial) there was an incline and I think it was totally an accident that he bumped into her but I can understand why she elbowed him this time. So anyway, it will be interesting when they meet Phil.
    I was talking about the first time, I haven't looked over it but it didn't seem like he was there that much more before.

The second time I think there was enough of an incline that it would have been hard for him to stop himself.

Premium Member

Are they showing Mark and Michael at all, or are they so far behind that its a joke?

That so called "Bodychucking" looked like an accident to me, considering Luke flew back too.

Quote Originally Posted by HurriKaty;3418250;
    I was talking about the first time, I haven't looked over it but it didn't seem like he was there that much more before.

The second time I think there was enough of an incline that it would have been hard for him to stop himself.
    He wasn't there for a really long time but long enough before she came up. I agree with you that they are taking it better (for the moment anyway) than the sisters. However, it looks like from the previews that Margie goes off on her later which might be overreacting a bit.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by HurriKaty;3418240;
    What I think happened was she just collided into him because they were both headed there so fast, and Luke's natural reaction to it was probably just to push whatever was on him off of him.
    There is no such thing as having a "natural reaction" in trying to elbow someone in the face. He did it on purpose to keep her away. He's always been a brat throughout the show anyway.

The second time he collided into her and then pushed her away. Then, if you notice, he kicks out his foot in looking like he was trying to trip her intentionally.

He should be penalized. You're not even supposed to impede another team from any part of the game.

The brat must be spanked!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3418252;
    Are they showing Mark and Michael at all, or are they so far behind that its a joke?
    Amazingly they are showing them, so I wonder if they're making up enough time that it's not that much of a joke anymore.

Luke has a distinct disadvantage of not hearing someone running up and knowing that they are on top of them, natural reaction IMO, I would have pushed back myself.

+ Reply to Thread