+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324

Thread: 4/19 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 4/19 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Sorry...should have been a bit clearer...Camp A = think M/L are to blame...Camp B = think L/J are to blame.

I agree completely...I don't think this "drama" about the clue boxes should continue to another episode.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3422774;
    I was talking to two of my sisters last night, also fans of the show. Both said the same thing.....which I don't think I have seen discussed here.....and it is this: If either team was seen as acting out in an unsportsmanlike way, wouldn't they have been penalized by the show?
    You would think--after all, intentional physical contact is on a whole 'nother level above putting some pump parts in a box!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3422774;
    (I told them if the brothers had been involved, we know they would have incurred a penalty as they have been penalized so much! LOL)

I can just see it now ... "since you were not there to stop the craziness from happening, you have incurred another penalty, and since this is your 3rd pit stop in which you've earned penalties ... this one has cost you 3 hours. Each."
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Tivoer;3422794;
    Sorry...should have been a bit clearer...Camp A = think M/L are to blame...Camp B = think L/J are to blame.

I agree completely...I don't think this "drama" about the clue boxes should continue to another episode.
    Then there is Camp C = those that think BOTH teams over-reacted and should have handled it better. I don't see where anyone was right in what happened or how it was handled.

+ Reply to Thread