+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/19 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 4/19 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3418337;
    Actually, I think they were both wrong. Jen in the fact that she couldn't wait 2 seconds until Luke got his clue and Luke in the way he reacted to her.
    I don't care who was in the right or the wrong, from what we were shown from the mat argument, Margie and Luke acted like entitled brats and Kisha and Jen relayed the story calmly and acted maturely.

**EDIT** Oh and I wasn't specifically talking to you stacerace, I'm just talking in general. I just used your quote to further my point!

I think they were under a lot of stress already (it's a race after all.)

I HOPE the 4 of them look back at this and see how silly it was and how childish they all acted.

If Magie doesn't, she's just spoiling Luke more.
    If Luke doesn't, you need to grow-up pal.
    If Jen doesn't, you're just as spoil and a b$ as you call him.
    If Kisha doesn't, you're just supporting your sister so you're fine

I SO want Tammy & Victor to win it all!!!!!!

I cannot stand the other teams left.

Well, I have to say that I was a tad disappointed that Margie went on and on and said that Kisha & Jen were laughing at her son, and ranting about Jen and Kisha should know better as they have dealt their whole lives with being black. Not a very good comparison.

But, in her defense, I might come unglued if I saw those those girls grinning/smirking while she & Luke were explaining their version of what happened.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

If she decided to become unglued....that's HER problem...not theirs. The person who loses control LOSES!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by captain;3418353;
    But that is not Kisha's fault he could not hear her. Luke does not want to be treated differently than others, but it will happen..he is deaf and cannot hear shouts, footsteps, etc. Like it was said at the mat by Kisha and Jen it was an accident on both accounts. Margie was not happy that Kisha and Jen won the leg of the race and could not let it go. Luke was just throwing his usual hissy fit when he did not get his way.

Actually Deaf people CAN sense the stamping of feet on the ground/floor.

That is one of the accepted ways of getting the attention of a Deaf Perso--stamping your feet.

(it's bone conduction of the movement of the ground/floor--not sound)

While I understand where Margie was coming from (and I think she was wrong and coming from a place of paranoia) she should have stopped to think before she spoke. It really wasn't appropriate for her to really bring it up the way she did. Although, Phil did ask like he didn't know even though you KNOW he knew what happened.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by dantrb;3418324;
    I think Luke is a brat but Kisha and Jen are acting like brats and B$% too
    I agree with this! No one handled this situation well, at all. Everyone acted extremely childish, including Margie. BUT, I have to admit that the smug smirky faces from Kisha and Jen were absolutely ridiculous. :nono

Who would have thought that Victor and Tammy are one of the few the (barely) likeable teams left?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Larel;3418378;
    I SO want Tammy & Victor to win it all!!!!!!

I cannot stand the other teams left.

With M&M gone that's going to be my position now too.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;3418408;
    I agree with this! No one handled this situation well, at all. Everyone acted extremely childish, including Margie. BUT, I have to admit that the smug smirky faces from Kisha and Jen were absolutely ridiculous.
    I honestly though that Kisha and Jen were laughing at Luke before Margie went off on them, so apparently I can see her point. I've seen that sort of snickering at the handicapped before and for some reason, Kisha and Jen strike me as just the sort of people who would do such a thing.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread