+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 4/12 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 4/12 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3411364;
    Wow Mark and Michael get a 4 hr penalty for using their items to pay for taxi bills, they are gone. Kisha and Jen get 4th. ETA-Mark and Michael get a reprieve its a NEL plus they have to add 50 minutes to their time next time plus a speed bump. (They were checked after 3 hrs 10 minutes of the penalty)
    I think since the time was ticking backwards that they actually had 3hrs 10min left to serve that they will be behind on the next leg...OUCH!

Why would anyone in a foreign country not have their passports and travel documents basically tatooed on their bodies? There's no reason for leaving them behind.

And I didn't know that they couldn't barter for taxi fare if they didn't have enough money.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie;3411343;
    Did anyone else notice that Victor and Tammie left 1st at 9:27 and the Reds left second at 12:31 and THEN the brothers at 12:46. The brothers only incurred a 1 hour penalty (2-30mins), so how come they are almost 3 hours behind Tammie and Victor when the brothers had come in 1st before their penalties??? It didn't matter because of the airport bunch-up, but I found it weird it wasn't explained. Did I miss something?
    Yeah, I didn't get that at all.

And party taxis?! Mai Thai trannies! And the brothers thought they were attractive!

Premium Member

Wow 3 hrs 10 minutes tacked on, plus a speed bump unless they have an equalizer at the airport, they are toast.

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8Leigh;3411416;
    Yeah, I didn't get that at all.

And party taxis?! Mai Thai trannies! And the brothers thought they were attractive!
    Many a foreigners have been tripped up by the pretty Thai lady boys. It's actually quite funny to people watch there sometimes

FORT Fogey

Well-obviously Margie recovered from her little bout of Heat Fatigue--it only takes getting re-hydrated and cooling off--an hour tops.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3411378;
    Whoa a fight with Luke and Kisha and Jen, calling each other bitches. Phil looks perplexed.
    Yeah, I don't know about getting into a fight with the deaf boy - I'd avoid it - impossible to come out looking good.

The brothers never caught on that the "ladies" were transexuals!
    That was hilarious!

I really don't like the non-elimination legs! Feels like a waste of show.

I think people have bartered for cab fare before, haven't they? Unless I'm just misremembering, or unless they were eliminated anyway, or maybe the rules have changed? But I wouldn't have thought that was against the rules.

Must be a new rule this season because the last leg of last season a team bartered with their taxi driver. Myself...I think it's a stupid rule. If they barter and the taxi driver accepts, then whose business is it? More power to them for using their bargaining skills to advance in the game!

I don't know...this used to be my absolute favorite show, but they're starting to do some really dumb things IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie;3411343;
    Did anyone else notice that Victor and Tammie left 1st at 9:27 and the Reds left second at 12:31 and THEN the brothers at 12:46. The brothers only incurred a 1 hour penalty (2-30mins), so how come they are almost 3 hours behind Tammie and Victor when the brothers had come in 1st before their penalties??? It didn't matter because of the airport bunch-up, but I found it weird it wasn't explained. Did I miss something?
    Good catch! You're right...and no, you didn't miss anything.

I really wish TPTB would not treat us like a bunch of incoherent droolers...we sort of pay attention and notice these things after all!

+ Reply to Thread