+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New TAR Theme Arrangement (Season 14)

New TAR Theme Arrangement (Season 14)

I have to say that I LOVE the new arrangement of the TAR theme music, that they've introduced this season (Season 14). It's more upbeat, has an amazing piano percussion line, and captures the adventurous feel of the show.

Does anyone know if there's anywhere I could download the new music?

I also like that they are including fresh, new clips of Racers in the opening sequence each week. It makes it fun to watch the opening, as opposed to just listening to it.
    For those who are wondering, my name is spelt "Denes House," but it's pronounced "Throatwobbler Mangrove."
    My blog; My online art gallery
    "WORSHIP...is the most appropriate response that can be made to resurrection" - Eugene Peterson

Re: New TAR Theme Arrangement (Season 14)

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonLine;3403731;
    I have to say that I LOVE the new arrangement of the TAR theme music, that they've introduced this season (Season 14). It's more upbeat, has an amazing piano percussion line, and captures the adventurous feel of the show.

Does anyone know if there's anywhere I could download the new music?

I also like that they are including fresh, new clips of Racers in the opening sequence each week. It makes it fun to watch the opening, as opposed to just listening to it.
    I must admit that I didn't take the time to notice, but now that you recommend it, I will have to resist FF'ing next week when it's (finally) back on.

+ Reply to Thread