+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 3/29 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

Re: 3/29 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

And now the red shirt gals are lost. Dramariffic this episode, huh? I want both of these teams to stay.
    You've been Philiminated.

She probably just got majorly dehydrated and overheated. I hope Team Schneebly makes it!!!! Or at least it's a NEL!!!!!!
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

I don't know if it's really a race for last, but they're making it seem like it...

SHOOT! Mel & Mike are last...and they are eliminated.

Well, THAT sucks. But Mel's speech was beautiful.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Nnnnnnngaaaaaaaaahh!

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! My favorite team just got eliminated F6 isn't bad though. I guess I'll but rooting only for Margie and Luke now.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Ah, well. Now that it's come down to these five, I can kind of rank where I put them on the Who I'd Like to Win list.

1. Mark and Michael (though I'd doubt it would happen)
    2. Margie and Luke
    3. Kisha and Jen
    4. Tammy and Victor
    5. Cara and Jaime

Though the only ones I really dislike are Cara and Jaime, and with that it's just the one. I do hope Tammy and Victor don't win simply because it would be a bit too much like Nick and Starr winning again.

Oooohhh, I'm so sad. I figured they would be last, but I was hoping for a NEL. Goodbye, Mel and Mike - I enjoyed your run at it.

I'm really not liking anyone left, except bionic mom. I hope she received proper treatment (I'm sure she did) and that she and Luke are stronger this next leg.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I'm just now watching it, but when Mel and Mike were lost, Mel said, "There goes Margie and Luke on a motorcycle."

I'm lost, mostly because I didn't get to see the show (but already heard from parents who was eliminated - and am sad as I liked Mike and Mel). So, can anyone tell me 1. what the teams did for the time penalties, and 2. is Margie OK or not? (even if I presume so because otherwise they'd told Mike and Mel that while the last team to arrive, Margie and Luke had to drop out due to a medical issue a la Survivor).

FORT Fogey

I tend to like teams that have a certain kind of spirit. People who enter the contest for the experience (not just the money) and who learn about themselves and the world in a meaningful way as a result are the ones I connect with the most.

I haven't seen all episodes but from what I have seen, I definately want Luke and Margie to win. Luke for his passion for the game, fortitude, and interest in the places he has seen. Margie for her willingness to do this thing with her son and her amazing strength, passion, and polite demeanor a long the way. I am also partial to this team because I think it would be a wonderful gift for Margie for having done such a fine job as a mother.

Next are Tammy and Victor. They seem to have wanted to go on the show as a personal challenge. It is clear they were out of their comfort zone - both in the game and with each other. However, they seem to be learning the most from this experience. And, they seem to really work at learning.

Mark/Michael and Kisha/Jen are my next fav's. I like Cara and Jaime but the one girl (I think it's Jaime) is perpetuating the ugly American stereotype. She strikes me as nice enough to learn from this later down the road, but watching it is frustrating, embarrasing, and maddening.

+ Reply to Thread