Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 3/22 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: 3/22 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by HurriKaty;3389720;
    Hmm, it showed Margie fainting next week,
    HurriKaty--
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Yes, Phil was there, and both he and Luke were obviously worried.
    Then again,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the producers did say this season was more physically demanding than most.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3389745;
    Does Tammy ever do a roadblock? She always seems to have Victor do them. Yeah, I know she did the underwear running but that is it as far as I can remember.
    Is the RB rule still in effect where they each have to do six? She did do the gymnastics one in Romania, but I think that's it so far.

I'm sad to see Christy/Jodi go I'd love to see TAR just eliminate all penalities for last placing teams on NEL, and twists like the U-Turn. The race is luck based enough and all about minutes as it is. I wish Tammy/Victor would get eliminated because I can't stand Victor. But I've accepted they probably aren't going anywhere. I was afraid it would be Toni/Dallas all over again when the reds couldn't find their taxi driver. The India episodes are always eventful but I wish they didn't feel the need to visit nearly every season. Isn't there somewhere else that'd have the same culture shock value?

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3389819;
    Is the RB rule still in effect where they each have to do six? She did do the gymnastics one in Romania, but I think that's it so far.
    Was that officially a rule? I seem to remember something like that being put in place, I called it the Flo Clause.

If so, I would think we'd see her doing a lot more soon.
    You've been Philiminated.

Previously, I hated how many times TAR visited India. India has much to offer, but it just got a bit monotonous when they visited the country season after season. But now I don't mind it. I look forward to the India episodes as they usually bring great entertainment value. This one wasn't quite as epic as past India episodes, but I still liked it.

But I was deeply saddened by the result. Christie/Jodi were my top favorites and I was hoping they would make it 'til the end. I'll eventually get over it as I always do when my favorites get eliminated, but there aren't really any other teams that I love. I guess the teams I like the most out of the remaining teams are Kisha/Jen and Tammy/Victor, so I'll be rooting for them.

They gave it their best and were, at one point, ahead of the brothers. But I'm thinking that the barrel task was closer to the pit stop than the dancing task. Kisha/Jen did pass the brothers as they were driving to the pit stop. Dang, if only the brothers spent a longer time looking for that small elephant, then Christie/Jodi might still be in the race.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Good riddance!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by HurriKaty;3389720;
    Hmm, it showed Margie fainting next week,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    But my boyfriend said he saw Phil there, so maybe they still make it and were already at the finish line when it happened?
    HurriKaty - THANK YOU for sharing scoop. Very nice of you!

FORT Fan

If you want the real drama for this season, make sure you watch Elimination Station on the CBS TAR website. It's very interesting to watch how the teams get along once they're eliminated.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by HurriKaty;3389838;
    Was that officially a rule? I seem to remember something like that being put in place, I called it the Flo Clause.

If so, I would think we'd see her doing a lot more soon.
    It was a rule in at least one season. It was mentioned quite frequently about how teammate X should do this task as teammate Y had already done a number of roadblocks etc. But I only recall it being mentioned in one season (don't remember which one). So either it is still in play but they just don't mention it, or else it is not in play anymore (but, then, why would Mike have Mel do any of the roadblocks if he could do them all himself?).
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Margie fainting is so sad! Luke looks very upset and scared. Not sure if this needs to be in spoilers but just in case:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Phil could be there because it's one of those long legs where he meets them and hands them another clue and tells them to keep racing.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3389819;
    Tammy and Victor are even for the season-

Victor did the bungy jump (episode 1), the bobsled ride (episode 4) and the camels (episode 6)

Tammy did the paraglide/run down the hill (episode 2), the gymnastics (episode 3) and the underwear marathon (episode 5).

+ Reply to Thread