+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Linda & Steve - TAR 14

Who is John Galt?

Re: Linda & Steve - TAR 14

I couldn't stand her constant crying whenever she was faced with anything challenging. He got frustrated with her and quite frankly I couldn't blame him. Again, folks, if you are going to be in the Amazing Race, get in shape! I'm glad they are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3342528;
    I couldn't stand her constant crying whenever she was faced with anything challenging. He got frustrated with her and quite frankly I couldn't blame him. Again, folks, if you are going to be in the Amazing Race, get in shape! I'm glad they are gone.
    Actually...
    Quote Originally Posted by DayByDay;3336393;
    There's an article about Linda and Steve in their hometown paper. It seems they worked out, and Linda lost weight in preparation.

Amazing Race couple got fit for show - Martinsville Bulletin

And, karalott, I don't think it's mean to hope they continue. I'm hoping they will surprise us (although the previews show Linda in trouble.)

As I said on the premiere show discussion thread, they did very well on the cheese challenge. Linda did her part and Steve brought down three cheese wheels at once.
    By the way, these two drove me nuts and I'm glad they are out. I feel really sorry for Linda because I think she is not very intelligent (which is not her fault) and her husband was always giving her crap, although he was much better in the 2nd episode. I found myself wondering why they're even together...
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

I thought these two brought some color to the show and I am sorry that they are gone. Yeah, they were a weak link, but always interesting on the screen.

I don't know, Linda was all sorts of wrong for the show. It was clear that isn't athletic at all by any means and that would have spelled disaster for this team from the get-go. Not to mention that their couple dynamic was a little strange.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

On the Elimination Station episode, apparently Steve doesn't think too much of Preston at first because he wanted to form an alliance with him, but Preston wouldn't go for it. Preston says he wasn't really wanting to do alliances with anyone so early. He's right when he says Steve has a chip on his shoulder and thinks everyone's out to get him. Steve was complaining that he thinks Preston/Jen are glad they're eliminated because they expected them to fail, everyone else expected them to fail, and that the reason they didn't want to team up with them was because they thought Steve/Linda were mentally slow. Maybe not mentally, but they were dead weight and I'm sure it would have been more Preston/Jen getting info and Steve/Linda following. I don't think I'd want to team up with them either, as nice as they were. They both think either Christy/Jodi or Cara/Jamie will be the next eliminated.

They got a nice place for elimination station at least.

brown and red and nasty.
    Bikini coffee shop or in the ER dying of toxic shock syndrome

Linda was so hapless in this race it was actually hilarious to watch them. in that respect i wish i they were still in the race.

Both of these guys seemed to have a "hard life" as they appear significantly older in their appearance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12