+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Cara & Jaime - TAR 14

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Cara & Jaime - TAR 14

Cara Rosenthal (26)
    Jaime Edmondson (29)

Hometown: Boca Raton, Fla./Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.
    Relationship: Former NFL Cheerleaders

Cara and Jaime met four years ago while trying out for the Miami Dolphins cheerleading squad. The two made an instant connection and have been friends ever since. Cara is planning to attend law school and Jaime is a former police officer.

Cara, a graduate of UCLA, is currently working for a non-profit fundraising organization benefiting individuals with mental disabilities. She prides herself upon being a loyal and devoted friend. Cara even deferred attending her first year of law school just to support Jaime's dream to run in this Race around the world. Cara is a true thespian who enjoys dancing and singing. She describes herself as compassionate, intelligent and outgoing.

Jaime comes from a family of police officers. Following in her mother and father's footsteps, she graduated from the police academy and donned the uniform for a few years. Jaime is an avid animal lover and volunteers at a non profit no kill shelter for dogs. She was also a cheerleader for the Miami Dolphins for six years and was chosen to represent the squad at the 2007 Pro Bowl. Jaime enjoys reading and traveling and describes herself as adventurous, passionate and witty. Cara's biggest pet peeve about Jaime is that she tends to be stubborn and a bit of a control freak, while Jaime claims that Cara is too nice and needs to stop worrying about keeping the peace. Both Jaime and Cara have a highly competitive nature and a need to win.

Don't put it past these two to use their good looks to their advantage for a shot at the million dollars and the chance to become the first ever all female team to win the Race.

Amazing Race Cast - CBS.com
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Cara & Jaime - TAR 14

I like these girls. But somehow I think they'll be early boots or something unlucky (or their own stupid decisions) will do them in in the end.

Oh, I'm going to have fun trying to tell these two apart. Did they use the same shade of Nice 'n Easy?

I think they'll do well (now I've doomed them to an early boot).
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Don't put it past these two to use their good looks to their advantage...
    Ah! I was wondering if there is going to be another one of this type of couple this season....
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

There always is, KK...except, this year, they apparently red green and have red hair as opposed to the pink-wearing blondes of seasons past...

They seem to have the makings of TAR's first F/F champions. They're young, they're fit, they're good-looking (remember Kandice with the man in Malaysia saying that she had an advantage "with the way she looks, yeah" ).

But then again, I said that with Kelly & Christy last season.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

She is 29 and a former police office? Is it just me or does that sound funny? I could see if she was 40 but 29 kinda became a former rather fast.
    If your not the lead dog the scenery never changes

I like Jamie

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I can't tell who's who, but I do like these girls. I'll cut them a break on not being able to find a taxi like the other teams, but hopefully in the future they keep it together and are more observant and better with their decisions. Hopefully the leg flew by like the actual episode and that's why they felt pressed for time.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I love these girls. They are so adorable. I hope they win.
    Wake up and be awesome

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast