+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 11/23 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 11/23 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Ken of Tina and Ken said it best about the Frat Boys, they can do the travel but they a bumblers at the tasks and boy did they bumble.

BTW, Dan is a total a$$, but I am sure I have said that already. After watching that spastic marching I cannot even imagine what his wedding night would be like.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Tina and Ken were funny at the marching task. I think that's the first time Ken has said something really nice about Tina when he said she was cute marching because she was so tiny compared to the men. It was also funny that she had nothing on under her pants.

I hope it's not Ken and Tina that loses their passports and money. Or Nick & Starr. I'd much rather it be Dandrew or Toni & Dallas (preferably Dandrew)since I'm rooting for the other two FTW.

Ken & Tina were holding hands! I was excited when I saw that. I'll take it as an indication of their relationship getting better. It looks like the race is actually working for them, and it would suck to see them be the ones that lose their passport and money.

I don't like Dan, but he was hilarious. Oh gosh, I was cracking up along with the Russian soldiers. I find Andrew to be tolerable, but with Dan as his partner, I can't find myself rooting for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappymom;3239918;
    Although Starr began freaking out (I'd probably be the same way!), Nick impressed me. He refused to get upset until he knew for sure what was going on.
    Though I also would have probably let the stress get to me, it was disappointing to see Starr react the way she did. But I was very impressed with Nick tonight. He kept his cool, and if he wasn't there, then Starr probably would have went bananas.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3239974;
    Ken of Tina and Ken said it best about the Frat Boys, they can do the travel but they a bumblers at the tasks and boy did they bumble.

BTW, Dan is a total a$$, but I am sure I have said that already. After watching that spastic marching I cannot even imagine what his wedding night would be like.
    Bearcata, you actually believe that there will be a wedding night. With optimism like that, I want you to go straight to D.C. and take over our economic mess and get it straightened up!!! lol

Well I watched the preview that was shown at the end of the episode again, and when Phil says, "And during the race for the final 3, one team loses their passports and all of their money," everyone is shown looking dejected.

Ken & Tina are in a bus, talking to people. Ken says, "We're out of options here." In another clip, they are shown without their backpacks, looking like they are in search for something.

Toni & Dallas are by the clue box. Dallas says, "We have nothing."

Nick & Starr are shown trying to hail a cab. Starr says, "How are we going to get a cab?"

Andrew looks like he's going to pull his hair out in one location. In another location, Dan says, "No way we're going to finish the leg today. No way!"

I don't consider these spoilers since they were shown in the preview, so I think it's alright to not tag them.

Any guesses as to which team it is? I have a bad feeling it's Ken & Tina, but I really hope it's Dandrew or Toni & Dallas. I know you all love Toni & Dallas, but I prefer Ken & Tina and Nick & Starr over them.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I hope it's a teaser and they locate their passports quickly, or else they are done. What a nightmare. They'd have to go to a consulate etc., and it would be a nightmare We were living in Peru once and a girl lost her passport in a small town close by to where we were (very far from Lima) and the Canadian consulate contacted us to look after her, and help her. It was quite an ordeal to even get her to Lima since you have to show your passport to get on a bus there Some countries have really different regs.

Quote Originally Posted by umass;3239932;
    This was a very boring episode. BTW, Phil gave away which team looses their passport by indicating they also have no money.
    I missed the episode last night, but from the posts I've gathered that it was a NEL. Do you think it's whoever finished last?

Quote Originally Posted by umass;3239932;
    This was a very boring episode. BTW, Phil gave away which team looses their passport by indicating they also have no money.
    Actually I think he said they lost their passports and all their money. Remember each team starts out a leg with at least the money in the initial clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8Leigh;3239904;
    I'm watching this late on my DVR, but that's what he reminded me of, too! I think this is a keeper for my DVR. Dan was absolutely hilarious!
    Before I read your post, that's exactly what I was thinking

I had a cra.p day yesterday, and I DVR'd TAR. So, when I finally got to Dan, and his attempt at marching, sheesh, Im having a hard time even typing how hilarious laugh-out-loud funny it was to watch. I dont think I'll delete this one for awhile.
    Then, to add to it, when he sitting on the curb dejected, trying to sell his shoes to a less than enthused cab driver, and the cab driver just kinda kicks their shoes back at them...Oh the humiliation. Gonna have to watch it all over!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3240015;
    Well I watched the preview that was shown at the end of the episode again, and when Phil says, "And during the race for the final 3, one team loses their passports and all of their money," everyone is shown looking dejected.

Ken & Tina are in a bus, talking to people. Ken says, "We're out of options here." In another clip, they are shown without their backpacks, looking like they are in search for something.

Toni & Dallas are by the clue box. Dallas says, "We have nothing."

Nick & Starr are shown trying to hail a cab. Starr says, "How are we going to get a cab?"

Andrew looks like he's going to pull his hair out in one location. In another location, Dan says, "No way we're going to finish the leg today. No way!"

I don't consider these spoilers since they were shown in the preview, so I think it's alright to not tag them.

Any guesses as to which team it is? I have a bad feeling it's Ken & Tina, but I really hope it's Dandrew or Toni & Dallas. I know you all love Toni & Dallas, but I prefer Ken & Tina and Nick & Starr over them.
    The two I have bolded don't sound like a lost passport. The others do. It is entirely possible that they are able to retrace their steps and find the lost wallet. Previews are always so dramatic.

Dan was hysterical! I loved his comment that he was not versed in the arts and that is what it takes to be able to march like that. He said he was more athletic and TV.

I assume he meant watching sports on TV. And, of course, the Russian army moonlights in the Moscow Ballet, we all know that.

+ Reply to Thread