+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: 11/16 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Regular

Re: 11/16 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Aceon6;3235701;
    Forget about the time they wasted, I can't get over Terrence signing up for TAR if he's that careful about what he eats. Contestants should know that there will be at least one eating challenge, and, IIRC, it's never "how many vegetables can you eat in one sitting." GEEZ.
    Exactly! That's why I'll never sign up for one of these shows. Heck I couldn't have even handled Big Brother back in the day when the worst thing was PB&J. If I was on there and they had something other than white bread, creamy PB and grape jelly I would have been totally screwed. Forget slop or smoothies from hell or any other gross food challenge. If it was a "eat the M&M's" challenge I'd be golden but beyond that, no so much.

I'd be cool with either Nick/Starr or Toni/Dallas winning with the other one second. Of course, it would be cool for Ken and Tina to be second and it be a situation like the season with Kris and Jon where the passing train kept them from the mat. KT wouldn't be cool with it like Kris and Jon were. I think they are my all time favorite team. Of course, I'm probably spelling their names wrong so I'm not an uberfan.

Dandrew...this pair gives me pain every time they are on screen.

As far as Terrence's poor digestive system goes, and I am sure it went all bonkers even on what little he did ingest, he totally deserved every aching moment he had!

I remember back in season 6, when the teams were in Hungary, they had that paprika soup! Ewwww. Did anyone not barf that up???

Moosemommy, I am the same way. I don't eat PB&J, wouldn't be able to eat slop, and wouldn't have been able to handle any of the food challenges on TAR to date. Pass the M&Ms, por favor!

It would be so nice to see Toni and Dallas win, but I would be okay with a Nick/Starr win. I just don't want Ken and Tina to win.

I was on another site, and it said that apparently the drive from the chicken place to the FF was about an hour, so Terence & Sarah lost 2 hours.

But T/S managed to check into the pit stop only 7 minutes after Dandrew. So yeah, T/S made up a lot of time, just not enough.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3235489;
    I'm thinking the frats shouldn't have left their shoes behind. It was mentioned too many times...plus they got the bad news gong music when they did it.
    I think it was just the fact that after they messed up and took the taxi, they had to deal with trying to run in the boots...they mentioned it on their second trip to the mat.

Quote Originally Posted by Tivoer;3236369;
    I think it was just the fact that after they messed up and took the taxi, they had to deal with trying to run in the boots...they mentioned it on their second trip to the mat.
    I hope they don't get their shoes back. They shouldn't, they were stupid for leaving them. If they get them, they should have time penalty equal to walking from the Pit Stop to the costume place and back or something.

Can they penalize for stupid? Please??

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Don't know where else to place this but the preview shows them going to Russia next week - whether this is the episode where the "Mat" was spoiled before the show, I don't know...that could be next week as well. Once again they've done a comic preview - Ken trying to march as a Russian soldier and failing - making the band crack up. And the woman in the bakery saying that Nick wasn't strong as he dumps a bag of flour on the small stack. This looks to be another fun episode...two in a row - way to go TAR!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread