+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: 11/09 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 11/09 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

I'm on page 6, and you people are killing me. Reading this thread is MUCH better than watching the show!

I'm really enjoying this season, mostly because all of the clueless/obnoxious folks seem to be gone. Terrence grates, but no more so than any other alpha male in prior seasons. Everyone else seems cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3231557;
    Somehow I don't picture that harpy spending her days ironing sheets. Buying Porthault sheets at Neiman Marcus, yes, screaming at the housekeeper about wrinkles, yes, complaining to the interminably whined about ex-husband that he didn't give her enough money for the 5,000 thread count sheets, yes, ironing them, no.
    LOL * 5,000!

FORT Fogey

I like Tina, always have. Her husband irritates me on occasion. Well, he irritates me a lot. He was good last night though.

Those poor divorcees! They should NOT travel together. They will be robbed, abducted and possibly murdered without a TV show production staff looking out for them. Their stupidity stuns.

That's the opposite for me, I like Ken but Tina irritates me. She looked so funny with green hair. I liked how the power line judge pushed her away when she was in his face.

Terrance is one of the biggest whiners they've ever had.

I don't really like the frat boys but I wanted the divorcees to go before them as they are so awful and rude.
    Last edited by CAdreamin; 11-10-2008 at 12:20 PM.

I can't do it for real because I'm recovering from surgery for a broken leg, but I'm mentally doing the happy dance over Team Bimbo getting eliminated last night!

You'd think that part of the application process for this show would involve reading and correctly interpreting written clues!
    Love lives forever <3

Quote Originally Posted by HappyH0ur;3231540;
    Ken and Tina helping out the frat boys is a good move....the frat boys are a lil worse than the divorcees.
    I like the Frat boys much, much better than the divorcees. When the divorcees were racing to the final sight, I was on edge, rooting for the Frat boys and YES (!), the divorcees were eliminated.
    Last edited by graycat11; 11-10-2008 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by every moment;3231674;
    Oh my gosh, kind and gracious? Maybe you missed the part where she shoved this poor guy out of her way. CBS even put it in slow motion.

Either way, they're my third favourite team.
    You mean the guy that was refilling his bucket to throw even more paint/stain/whatever it was on her after several of his buddies had just laid into her with all they had even though she wasn't the one doing the RB?

Yeah...no, not feeling sorry for the guy. While I'm sure that production asked them to ramp it up...when they started doing it to those that weren't participating in the event then it was out of bounds.

Tina didn't mention it when she was explaining why they helped the frats but it had to play in her mind to help since the divorcees were hiding their clues from Ken and Tina when they were all standing at the sewing guy's table.

I haven't really liked Ken and Tina much and was not thrilled that they were non-eliminated last week, but kudos to them for not complaining about the water task. It sounded like it would be long and no good way to speed it up. They were nice to the people when they were handing out the water.

What was with the Indians throwing paint on the contestants that weren't even doing the task? Have we ever seen that before? The sewing guy was quite disdainful too, tossing the notebooks around.

The divorcees never did learn to read the clues properly. That I believe was their demise in this race.

I laughed when Sarah told Terence he was the girl. What was with him telling her to get in the cage and dig through the litter box? And she's not a saint either, I was a bit surprised that she thought the clue guy should go easy on them. Yeah, he's going to feel sorry for her. (insert rolling eyes smiley here)

I continue to be impressed with Nick and Starr and Dallas and Mom (why don't I know her name?). And Also to Ken and Tina they also tend to get the tasks done quickly. The frats are just not good at this race, I'm not sure how they are still in it.

I was a bit disappointed to see the divorcees leave, though I knew as soon as Tina helped the frat boys, the girls were leaving. I'm just not finding this season as enjoyable as prior seasons. None of the remaining participants are all that exciting to me. Anyone else feeling that way?

+ Reply to Thread