+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: 11/09 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 11/09 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Terence trying to pour water up his nose. That bit was funnier than a Jerry Lewis routine.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;3231617;
    Besides not liking Tina's appearance I can't stand the way she treats her husband, but her behavior in this ep was shockingly gracious and kind - did I miss her receiving a blow to the head at some point?
    Hmm... maybe Tina is getting a redemption edit, like Ron (of Ron & Christina) did last season.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Okay - I like Tina again. She and Ken just worked their way through without a whole lot of drama. I loved that they took their time handing out the water, even trying to press it on those who said no. Anyway...the alpha team shines again. Good thing I also like them even if they did admit to telling white lies, "It is a race, after all." My second favorite is once again second. Way to go Toni and Dallas.

After the top two (and Ken and Tina in fourth) the idiot teams began to huff and puff their way to the mat. There are no words for me to describe how much I loathe Terrance, Sarah, Christy and Kelly. The Frats are doofuses and dysfunctional, but they rise above the other two teams on my likability scale. I am sooooo happy that Christy and Kelly (first ranking in the b***** category) got smeared and creamed and philiminated all in one episode. Hooray.

If preview showing distress is an indicator - as it was with last place this week - then Andrew and Dan are in trouble next week. I think Andrew was being berated for not holding onto the clue in the mad dash and allowing Mark to grab it from him. Wonder where they are?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

I'm glad to see the spoiled divorcees gone too.

Ken and Tina are starting to grow on me. Last episode, I was actually glad it was a NEL.

I think Terrence and Sarah are my least favorite team now, especially Terrence.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;3231617;
    I was hoping that Tina would show the frat boys (even though they disgust me) were to look for the numbers, because I wanted the divorcees Philiminated - Success!

Besides not liking Tina's appearance I can't stand the way she treats her husband, but her behavior in this ep was shockingly gracious and kind - did I miss her receiving a blow to the head at some point?
    Oh my gosh, kind and gracious? Maybe you missed the part where she shoved this poor guy out of her way. CBS even put it in slow motion.

Either way, they're my third favourite team.

Liked Ken & Tina coming from behind, did not see that coming. I am rooting for them and their drama ( well, mostly Tina's drama).

Either the guys or the girls could have gone home last night, they both messed up.. but kinda bummed it was the girls, they did create some drama and that is always fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyH0ur;3231492;
    Could Terrance be anymore of a crybaby....why does Sarah stay with her? I mean she is attractive in my eyes she could do better!

Freudian slip? Easy to do, since Terrance acts like such teenage drama queen.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

CCL

Kelly and Christy were acting dumber than a bag of rocks. I do think the roadblock participants were getting tougher on the contestants as time went on but, still, if they had read the clue properly Kelly (Christy?) wouldn't have had to keep going back in the fray. Honestly, I was worried they were going to slide through once again. They have been so terrible at reading clues there is no way they deserved to win (or be in the finals).
    Loved the Indian at the wire-tag detour & also the one who kept having to put his watering hose down to come to the mat and greet the teams.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3231469;
    Maybe Ken and Tina will be eaten by piranhas in this episode.
    I am just now reading the thread but had to acknowledge this!

Did they go to South America (where the piranhas are)?

Quote Originally Posted by gagi;3231497;
    I think that's the story of her life. Even when clues are available, she can't get one.
    Priceless! Your comment, that is.

Even if the clues are free, she can't get one.

Btw, I am just going on the comments here; did not see the episode.

+ Reply to Thread