+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 10/19 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 10/19 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Yay, Phil's dad!

Boo, Star injuring her arm - I hope she's okay. I'm sure next episode will start with a report from the Pit Stop, telling us her medical condition. Poor kid.

Way to go, Ken and Tina for climbing that tower.

Yay, Maori dancers!

Boo, vindictive paranoid divorcees!

Yay, "they really irk my nerve."
    For those who are wondering, my name is spelt "Denes House," but it's pronounced "Throatwobbler Mangrove."
    My blog; My online art gallery
    "WORSHIP...is the most appropriate response that can be made to resurrection" - Eugene Peterson

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3220002;
    I can't believe so many people gave up on the kiwi juicing.
    There should have been a stick to use to unclog the exhaust port.

Quote Originally Posted by gagi;3220011;
    The frat boys make me laugh. "Thank you Phil's Dad!"
    I can't stand those creeps, but their comment reminded me how my son's friends and teammates called me Nate's mom for years.

I won't miss the blonds much, but I would rather lose the frat boys or Tina or the drama queen with the broken arm or the guy who needs his boo boos kissed and his hair played with.

Dallas and his mom are still my faves even though I have trouble remembering her name.

I want the Phillies to win the Series, but want Tampa Bay to beat Boston, since they've been there too often in recent years.

After learning that there were rocks involved with the kiwis, I'm not surprised teams quit. I don't think I could have handled it. Besides, kiwis aren't exactly soft, either. I'm a big suck, though.

LOVED Phil's dad. Nice touch.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

The clip is on youtube .. I did a search : Lucy Grape Stomp .. but the title is I Love Lucy Clip.... it's as funny today as it was way back then!
    Wasting away another summer...

What really had me scratching my head after Starr hurt her arm was that she started out driving when they left the detour. Why? Why? Why? Her arm didn't look good to me. I'm wondering if she'll be in a cast or a brace next time we see her.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;3220088;
    What really had me scratching my head after Starr hurt her arm was that she started out driving when they left the detour. Why? Why? Why? Her arm didn't look good to me. I'm wondering if she'll be in a cast or a brace next time we see her.

They probably have a medic on staff that travels along with them. I bet her arm was examined and it was determined that it was good enough to make it to the pit stop without further care. If further care was needed at all. I expect to see her bruised but functioning.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by HappyH0ur;3220007;
    i doubt she broke her arm...

i got to say that its far fetched for me but watching her with the arm is making me think she is a drama queen
    I'm reserving judgement until we next see her (or did we in the previews for next week? Obviously wasn't paying attention). It's quite possible to break your arm from that type of accident. My daughter broke her arm just from falling wrong. We didn't think it was broken for 5 days (even a doctor didn't think it was)! Sometimes it's all about the way you fall. Even if all she has is a hairline fracture, broken bones hurt!

Terrance just makes me want to scream & slap him! I couldn't decide which I would rather do, so I figure both is probably a good compromise. He is so stinking needy! Sarah is annoying as heck, but she should run just as hard and far as she can!
    Last edited by NCLurker; 10-20-2008 at 08:27 AM.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by gagi;3220014;
    Tonight, the blondes are reminding me of Paris and Nicole. Sad that they're leaving.
    How so? They don't remind me of Paris and Nicole. Paris and Nicole are stuck-up zombies whereas the blondes seem sweet (if a bit clueless at times). But that's just me.

I am sad the blondes got eliminated. I was really hoping for an NEL. But Phil's dad seemed to be tearing up as they reached the mat and that didn't bode well. Two weeks in a row teams I like have gotten eliminated. Boo.

Ken and Tina come in first again. Boo again. At this point I'm just going to be left with teams to root against. And Ken and Tina are at the top of that list (along with their "kids").

Speaking of the "kids," I don't think Star broke her arm. Wouldn't that preclude her from continuing on the race? Because there are a lot of climbing and other such tasks where contestants need both arms. Heck, toss her out and bring back the blondes! That would be good for me.

Once again the divorcees did not fully read their clue. Loved how they told the frat brothers they decided to walk to the top when the boys drove up alongside them and asked what they were doing. They are doofuses. And next week shows them making fun of Dallas - :nono

Phil's Dad! Yay!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by gagi;3219968;
    My dad did, too. On my jeep, though, there's a key attached under the back seat that you have to unscrew then go to the back and get the spare off the trunk door. Thank God I've never had to actually change a tire.
    This generation of men, do not know how to work on cars. they are too pretty to work on cars, so they joined an auto club

+ Reply to Thread