+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 10/12 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 10/12 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Leo;3216207;
    Well, I hate to brag, but it's always on time for me.
    LET'S GET HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding, no need to keep looking over your shoulder, Leo. as far as you know

I'm sad to see the geek boys leave especially for not reading the clue right. Although the altitude may have done them in sooner, if they had done the extra walking as required.

Congrats to my faves Toni and Dallas! He looked great in that ridiculous costume and Toni got a much needed rest.

Loved the bikes. Who said "I don't have any padding."? Maybe they should have rigged their backpacks for that.

The strangest part about the wrestling was the number of fans in the stands. I would have enjoyed watching Ken and Tina in the ring together, but she would have needed a muzzle as part of her costume. I was a little surprised that the men didn't object to fighting women, even though it was choreographed.

Mark and Bill were my favorites
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

It's "Amazing" but among my friends I'm considered the King of Reality Shows (or the Queen depending who you're talking to) and I still can't find anyone to root for in "Amazing Race" or "Survivor". They are truly forgettable contestants. Where are the Ozzies, I ask you. They should give him a third chance, maybe he could get it right this time.

I'm finding myself rooting for Marissa & Brooke. They're the ultimate underdogs, and I love rooting for the underdogs. They did pretty well in this leg, so hopefully they'll be able to do well in future legs also.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Those bikes some scary piece of work. If the termites don't get you the lack of brakes will.

Do we know if and or who would want to steal those grasty sports Bra's? I really can't see anyone wanting to touch the things for fear of dumbness rubbing off on them.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristoferHawke;3216383;
    It's "Amazing" but among my friends I'm considered the King of Reality Shows (or the Queen depending who you're talking to) and I still can't find anyone to root for in "Amazing Race" or "Survivor". They are truly forgettable contestants. Where are the Ozzies, I ask you. They should give him a third chance, maybe he could get it right this time.
    Ehh... I say no to Survivor's Ozzy, but heck YES to TAR's Ozzy. Loved Oswald!!!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I don't remember who Oswald was but I'll never forget Ozzy! Yum!

I haven't decided who my favorite team is either but I'm beginning to kind of like the southern girls in pink.

Leo
    Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChristoferHawke;3216383;
    I've found that it always takes longer to cheer for someone on TAR, unless they turn out to be favorites right from the start.

FORT Fan

Personally I am warming up to Tina. She seemed much softer last night and I was surprised I was actually rooting for them. Maybe because I am such an intense person myself that I can see where she is coming from. She looked a lot prettier also.

FORT Fogey

I agree - the last few seasons it took me awhile to pick a fav Survivor, but loved Ozzy, Yau Man and Yun right from the beginning. This TAR I'm with the dump the divorcees first! group, then I'm liking the mom/son and Ryan/Starr - until Starr told the other team to do their dirty work...they seem like they could hold their own.

I watch this show for the scenery - who knew there was such beauty and snow capped mountains in La Paz??

+ Reply to Thread