+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 10/5 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 10/5 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3212136;
    I'd tell you that you could cry, but keep moving while you're doing it!!
    LOL!!!

Anthony: I have my health, my parents, my looks, and, uh, uh, ...I have Stephanie!

Oh heck no, next week they're rasslin'?

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3212143;
    Did I hear Sarah complain AGAIN about other people not stopping what they are doing to pay attention to her? The woman needs a good solid kick to the head, I tell you.

Rapido, Rapido!!!
    Give her a break...she is having to mother a grown man under tough conditions.

I think I have finally figured Terence out. He is the male version of a high maintenance female.

Can you imagine if Terence and Sarah got married and had a baby. During the delivery I can just see Terence yelling at everyone about how how much pain and he is suffering because of the labor never mind the mother. Just being in his presence must be emotionally exhausting.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CupidGuest;3212120;
    We are family!

It would be very helpful if they learn Spanish and French before the race! LOL
    Portuguese would help them more in Brazil, in fact most people in Brazil get offended if youre takign Spanish to them.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Nice to see that Nick pissed off Sarah and Andrew, wonder if it will come back to haunt him.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3212180;
    I think I have finally figured Terence out. He is the male version of a high maintenance female.

Can you imagine if Terence and Sarah got married and had a baby. During the delivery I can just see Terence yelling at everyone about how how much pain and he is suffering because of the labor never mind the mother. Just being in his presence must be emotionally exhausting.
    I totally agree with you. Hopefully there aren't many grown men that ask their girlfriends to blow on their boo boos. TAR producers were likely rubbing their hands with glee while watching his application video.

Tina's going to have a hard time milking our sympathy for Ken's cheating with her vile personality. I'm starting to think that she's lucky he picked adultery over murder - or in this case what would have been justifiable homicide. These two people do not belong together and the Race will make that more than clear even to these two losers.

This week the divorced women make it sound at one point like they just decided that they could "do better" than their husbands. Later one of them talks about verbal abuse and controlling. Something is just off about these two.

I still like the geeks and dislike the jerks ("frat" boys) and Dallas and Toni remain my early faves with the geeks. Most of the others are still just miscellaneous racers.

The Phileminated two were on my last nerve this ep. They are both dissatified with their financial standing so instead of getting an extra part-time job, they take time off from their regular jobs to try for a far from guanteed financial windfall. They would have been better off following the Yellow Brick Road looking for a brain. At least then they would have one to share between the two of them.

I expected to read an Ugly American comment or two in the thread. I'm not sure which man commented that "maybe if they would learn to fix cars they wouldn't be so poor". It does bother me that the racers say offensive or borderline offensive things in front of people that they "believe" don't understand English.
    Last edited by dberk; 10-06-2008 at 12:59 AM.

I don't know what to think about the whole situation between Ken & Tina and Terence at the gate. On the one side of things, Tina did persuade the lady to get a bigger plane so that they could fit them, leading to all of the teams to get on the flight. None of the other teams probably would be on that plane if it weren't for her. But Terence & Sarah did get there first, and it's first come, first served. But in the end, it practically didn't matter. Every single team got on the flight.

The two all-female teams are amusing. I kind of felt bad for Kelly & Christy because they had immense bad luck during this leg. But it was their own fault for getting caught up in the container AND the taxi. Thankfully, they said they have learned from their mistakes, and we'll just see if that holds true.

And the Blondies have these one-liners that make me chuckle. But my mind is drawing up a blank, and I can't remember them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3212180;
    Definitely. He is needy and wants Sarah to be by him 24/7, it seems. He needs to snap out of it and figure out that Sarah is free to be who she wants and talk to whomever she wants.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;3212220;
    Tina's going to have a hard time milking our sympathy for Ken's cheating with her vile personality. I'm starting to think that she's lucky he picked adultery over murder - or in this case what would have been justifiable homicide. These two people do not belong together and the Race will make that more than clear even to these two losers.
    I'm sorry, but that's horrible! I know Tina isn't the most likable person on earth, but there's no way she deserves to be murdered because of her bitchiness. And besides, this is a TV show. We see what the editors want us to see, and they definitely want us to see her catty side.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;3212220;
    The Phileminated two were on my last nerve this ep. They are both dissatified with their financial standing so instead of getting an extra part-time job, they take time off from their regular jobs to try for a far from guanteed financial windfall. They would have been better off following the Yellow Brick Road looking for a brain. At least then they would have one to share between the two of them.

I expected to read an Ugly American comment or two in the thread. I'm not sure which man commented that "maybe if they would learn to fix cars they wouldn't be so poor". It does bother me that the racers say offensive or borderline offensive things in front of people that they "believe" don't understand English.
    The phileminated guy, Anthony, was the one who made that crack about if they learned how to fix cars......

The phileminated girl, Stephanie, was the one last week who was applying her makeup before leaving for the next challenge. LOL

Terrence.....oy vey! My jaw dropped when I heard he ordered Sarah to blow on his booboo!

I also heard her mentioning how with the other M/F teams, all the guys were carrying the ladies' backpacks (when they were running out of the airport). She then added, "But not me!" Honey, I don't think it ever registered with your Prince Charming to take your bag!

Wow things aren't looking good for Stephanie if she is so far down Anthony's thankful list.

+ Reply to Thread