+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: 9/28 Show Premiere Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 9/28 Show Premiere Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

While the frat boys were doing their climb, dh kept saying "But how many steps are they climbing?" I didn't grasp what he was getting at until the guys got to the top and were asked the question.

I'm ready for Terrence and Sarah to go away. It's too early for me to be yelling at the TV every time they're on screen!

Ken & Tina - as soon as they were introduced and he said he had cheated on her, I knew she would bring it up in every episode. Strange that I like TVKen better than TVTina so far.

Blondes - I don't remember their names, but I've read that they are both bridesmaids in Jamie & Eric's (Survivor) wedding.

4 years dating couple - girl, he's not interested in getting married. At least not to you. If you don't know it by now, you will when you see him onscreen. Pay attention to the body language, girl!

My favorites are Toni & Dallas and Nick & Starr. With Toni & Dallas, it's good to have a parent/child team where they think highly of each other and aren't trying to get to know each other. I liked when Toni said she was glad to finally be part of Dallas' team and wanted to support him.

Nick & Starr are young and athletic, but they see that there can be things learned from people older than them. And whoever commented on them being aware of the internet etc - I think they're going to try to be careful not to embarrass themselves on TV. Nick stopped her when she kept telling the cabbie to "gogogogo".

FORT Fan

Blondes - I don't remember their names, but I've read that they are both bridesmaids in Jamie & Eric's (Survivor) wedding.

Huh? What is this all about?

FORT Fan

Huh? What is this all about?
    Yesterday 11:37 PM
    From The Palmetto Scoop:

SC 'Survivor' Stars Getting Hitched

DUGAN, HUFFMAN ANNOUNCE ENGAGEMENT ON FACEBOOK, BRIDESMAIDS TO BE ON UPCOMING SEASON OF AMAZING RACE

The South Carolina couple that steamed up “Survivor: China” have announced that they are getting married. And two of the bridesmaids are starring in another popular CBS reality show.

Jaime Dugan of Spartanburg, a 2008 graduate of the University of South Carolina, met Greenville native and Furman grad Erik Huffman on “Survivor” last summer and the two hit it off. At least, that’s what I’m told because I stopped watching Survivor about five years ago when that moron who won the first season was sent to prison for tax evasion.

Anyway, on Monday, Dugan sent a message to friends on the social networking site Facebook announcing that she and Huffman were engaged and that they have entered a contest to win a free wedding in Charleston. LOLZ!

Hey Yall!!

Well for those of you that haven’t heard the fun news…ERIK AND I ARE ENGAGED We are so excited. I couldn’t be happier!

We need your help to win the wedding of our dreams. We both want to go home to good ol SC for our wedding. As most of you know, Charleston is my favorite place in the entire world. We had a few people mention the “Charleston Wedding Giveaway” to us and we decided to send in a tape. IT WAS HILARIOUS so I hope the judges will like it.

They pick the finalists in a few weeks. So keep your fingers crossed! Until then, we are asking friends to go on the site and post on the wall. “Vote for Jaime and Erik” or anything you would like. It would be a HUGE HELP!

Here is the site:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Charle...dding-Giveaway

Thanks so much! And please pass it on to all of your friends.

Even though Dugan is smoking hot and it’s always sad to see a good one taken off the market, they’ve still got my vote. Because nothing brings me more happiness than seeing true reality show love blossom. That and the joy of seeing freedom finally flourish in China.

In a very related story, two of Dugan’s bridesmaids will be on the upcoming season of the Amazing Race. USC graduates Marisa Axelrod and Brooke Jackson will star in the 13th installment of the popular CBS show, which debuts Sept. 28.

Will true reality love blossom again for these South Carolinians? Let’s hope so, because like the City of Columbia, that would be “famously hot.”

ShareThis

FORT Fogey

I enjoyed the first installment--it did go fast.

I was sorry to see the hippie/beekeepers go. I'd much rather be rid of the football player and his much-wronged almost-ex wife.

I would think that having been done that kind of dirty, going on a national tv show and talking about it would be very cathartic regardless of the consequences afterwards.

After all--how could he possibly justify what he did? So he has to sit there and look guilty while she gets to rag on him very publicly.

I do hope they get eliminated before he strangles her in her sleep though.

To the Point

Frat boys were beyond annoying. At this point that is the only thing that really hit me. I am sure I will find numerous others to annoy me as the season rolls on.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;3207660;
    She says she has forgiven him, but not forgotten. He should probably cut his losses and move on. Something seems off that he hasn't already done that.
    Probably cheaper to keep her.

I agree that the divorced women seem very young to have endured a great deal of tragedy in their marriage. They didn't even seem to have been married long enough to start a family, since kids weren't mentioned. Maybe instead of a long endured horror it was a consentrated mini series of horror.
    You can be young & go through a bad divorce. When I was 19, I married a guy who did a 180 as soon as we said "I do." He was verbally abusive & manipulative. I was afraid the verbal abuse would escalate to physical (it came close a few times), so I left him. He then procedeed to harrass me & my family, making threats, etc. Thankfully, we had no children.
    So you can be young & go through a nasty divorce.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3208014;
    The second couple I don't particularly care for is Tina and Ken. Why in the world would you annouce that your husband had an affair on a TV show that is seem around the world. That woman is lying through her teeth saying she has forgiven him. You can feel the seething angry beneath the surface. Its gonna be ugly when it irrupts.
    Tina didn't announce that Ken cheated on her. Ken said it first. And if you watch the beginning of the show again, she never clearly states that she has forgiven him. All she says, "We will officially know if we want to stay together by the end of the race."
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fan

Tina didn't announce that Ken cheated on her. Ken said it first. And if you watch the beginning of the show again, she never clearly states that she has forgiven him. All she says, "We will officially know if we want to stay together by the end of the race."
    Yes and no. Yes, Ken said it first. No to the next part. She gave that "forgive but never forget" line.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappymom;3208844;
    Yes and no. Yes, Ken said it first. No to the next part. She gave that "forgive but never forget" line.
    Well no, I was only talking about the things they said in the beginning of the show, and that's all she said during that time. But I wasn't talking about the other things she said throughout the show (I forgot about the "forgive and forget" line), so yeah.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112