+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TAR12 on the Travel Channel

TAR12 on the Travel Channel

Tonight I was delighted to see that the Travel Channel just started airing previous seasons of The Amazing Race.

Season 12 started tonight at 8 and repeated at midnight. So anyone interested, check out the Travel Channel on Wednesday nights. I just checked their website and the Travel Channel will repeat the first episode (Playboy Mansion to Ireland) again next Wednesday at 7pm followed by the second episode at 8pm.

Maybe we will finally get to see the more recent seasons on the Travel Channel. When past seasons aired on the Game Show Channel, I think they only went up to the Family Edition.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: TAR12 on the Travel Channel

FoxReality airs TAR9-11 (they just aired 11 again over the weekend; in fact I think I've seen them air TAR11 more than TAR9 & 10). Flipping through the channels tonight I was surprised to see TAR12 on; I only caught the last 10 minutes so thanks for the heads up about it airing again. I wonder why GSN only airs up until TAR8 I'd think they'd want them all on the same network. But then again it is just re-runs.

Karalott, I can never seem to catch the later seasons on Fox Reality. I keep looking and never seem to find it. When are those shows on Fox Reality?

Seeing tonight's episode made me realize just how much I am looking forward to TAR13. It won't be long now!

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3188249;
    FoxReality airs TAR9-11 (they just aired 11 again over the weekend; in fact I think I've seen them air TAR11 more than TAR9 & 10). Flipping through the channels tonight I was surprised to see TAR12 on; I only caught the last 10 minutes so thanks for the heads up about it airing again. I wonder why GSN only airs up until TAR8 I'd think they'd want them all on the same network. But then again it is just re-runs.
    Low ratings, most definitely. At first, they aired reruns of a particular season on Friday nights, with another episode (usually of another season) airing at late night. But then they cancelled the Friday night airings and just aired the show at 3 AM Eastern/12 AM Pacific. I really didn't expect GSN to get stellar ratings with a show that aired at 3 AM.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I remember when GSN first started airing TAR, they were on EVERY night at 9. One could watch a whole season in week and a half! LOL And sometimes they would do a marathon on a weekend day.

Then when they went to the 3 a.m showing, it was still on for quite a bit. Then POOF, it was gone!

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3188242;
    Tonight I was delighted to see that the Travel Channel just started airing previous seasons of The Amazing Race.

Season 12 started tonight at 8 and repeated at midnight.
    TAR 12 is the only previous one, the deal includes TAR 13 & 14 after they are done.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3188256;
    Karalott, I can never seem to catch the later seasons on Fox Reality. I keep looking and never seem to find it. When are those shows on Fox Reality?

Seeing tonight's episode made me realize just how much I am looking forward to TAR13. It won't be long now!
    They seem to air them at random times, but it's always on the weekend, and always a marathon. Either the whole season runs in a day or it runs in two. I'll keep you posted because I watch Fox Reality quite a bit. And off the subject of TAR, but I remember when another network, VS, aired Survivor re-runs. I wish Fox Reality, or some other network, would pick those up, along with past seasons of Big Brother. I'd be in reality heaven then

Thanks Karalott, I'd really appreciate knowing when Fox Reality airs those shows.

I remember Survivor being on Oxygen, I think, a few years ago.

I missed the first two seasons of BB, so I would really like to catch those on TV too!

+ Reply to Thread