+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Nick and Starr - TAR 13

Re: Nick and Starr - TAR 13

I doubt him because he is very competitive but then again all of them are but more like the way he expressed when he felt so good beating the divorcees at certain points in the race. That was pretty girly, happy to beat the girls...really?

Quote Originally Posted by HappyH0ur;3232080;
    Whats the link?
    I went to the site which had the link. The link was still there, but MySpace said it was an "Invalid ID." So I'm guessing that he deleted it.

But the site still had some pictures of him and his girlfriend, so I guess they will have to do:

Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3232234;
    I went to the site which had the link. The link was still there, but MySpace said it was an "Invalid ID." So I'm guessing that he deleted it.

But the site still had some pictures of him and his girlfriend, so I guess they will have to do:

Hes a lucky guy, she looks beautiful. Not as hot as his sister but hey good for him!

WOW! Here I was thinking he was gay this whole time. Who knew
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3235085;
    WOW! Here I was thinking he was gay this whole time. Who knew
    Count me as fooled too. Well, I guess I just lost my reason to root for them. They are pretty annoying with their overconfidence.

Still rooting for these guys, they're great racers and deserve to win in my opinion.

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by ThePinkOtterPop;3235581;
    Count me as fooled too. Well, I guess I just lost my reason to root for them. They are pretty annoying with their overconfidence.
    Wait a minute . . you're not rooting for him because he's not gay? Why? I didn't think he was (in fact, I thought he was a little too "close" with his sister), but I agree that he is not the most masculine of men and has a rather high voice and is a professional dancer so I can see where someone's gaydar may be up. His girlfriend is a cute little blond and she must be pretty small because he's not a big guy and she's standing on her toes. I actually like these two. They are competitive, but not vicious IMO. I thought the divorcees were far more vicious toward them than visa versa. I hope Starr gets together with Dallas. Their flirting is very cute. But watch out honey - he's obviously a mama's boy. However, that may not be a bad thing.

Nick and Starr have grown on me. I think they're running a good race and I wouldn't mind it if they won.

I suppose I will cheer Nick on for the win now that my favorite team is kaputt. He (and his teammate I guess) have run a very skillful race and deserve the win.

Does anybody know if Starr was featured at all on the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders Making the Squad? Also, just happened to catch the making of the calendar special yesterday right before all of the games on my local ABC affiliate, does anybody know if she came out on any previous ones. They have shown the yearly special at least for the past 3-4 years here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast