+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Nick and Starr - TAR 13

Re: Nick and Starr - TAR 13

Quote Originally Posted by Bjaminsmom;3175350;
    I'll have to root for this team. Watched Starr on DCC-Making the Team on CMT. She had a great personality. I was wondering why she wasn't on the team again this year. Should be fun.
    Personally, the fact that she's been on multiple reality shows is NOT reassuring to me.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

just because one member of this team has an association with the dallas cowboys im hoping they fail from the getgo.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3175359;
    Personally, the fact that she's been on multiple reality shows is NOT reassuring to me.
    Agree, but the CMT show about the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders is simply a behind-the-scenes recap of what actually happens at the DCC auditions and training camp. So in that case it was a reality show about reality rather than a reality show where real people are put into unreal situations to see how they react. I like this team and hope they do well.

Marilyn

Well, hopefully they won't give off the creepy vibes that other brother/sister team did. Can't remember their names, but I remember they kinda gave me a weird feeling and they made it to the F3. Hope they don't revert back to high school (my sister and I usually do when we've been together for more than a day or so!)

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3170643;
    I like them already because they are not looking to fix their relationship or test it.
    Agreed. I like the looks of these two... bet they will be strong and competitive; w/o knowing anything else at this point, might be my early favorite to win.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3179042;
    Well, hopefully they won't give off the creepy vibes that other brother/sister team did. Can't remember their names, but I remember they kinda gave me a weird feeling and they made it to the F3. Hope they don't revert back to high school (my sister and I usually do when we've been together for more than a day or so!)
    That would be season two's Blake and Paige who were the brother and sister team that sometimes seemed creepy.

They came in third that season. Tara and Will came in second and Chris and Alex came in first.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck;3170333;
    Here's our token eye-candy team for both sexes...
    In so many ways!!!

They seem like they'd be a lot of fun and interesting to watch.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

My cousin just told me what I thought was exciting news.

So these two are actually locals around here (I live in the Bay Area). But they also went to high schools that are pretty close to where I live. Nick actually went to the school that I go to right now! But... he got kicked out of it and eventually went to the school that Starr graduated from.

My cousin also told me that a girl that goes to my school now is actually their sister.

After finding all of this out, these two are definitely my pre-show favorites.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

These were my favourites after the first episode but I've really gone off Nick after Sunday.

He was so rude to Sarah at the Road Block.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast