+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aja and Ty - TAR 13

Aja and Ty - TAR 13

Aja and Ty

This long-distance couple is looking for an opportunity to be together for an extended period of time. They’ve been dating long distance for nine months, living in two separate states and the longest time they’ve spent together was last Christmas for two weeks. They feel that the Race will help them determine if they can truly handle living together on a daily basis.

Having met each other four years ago at the University of Michigan, they quickly became friends, although Aja was dating someone else. When things turned sour, Aja realized Ty was the one for her – the only problem was she was living in Los Angeles and Ty was in Detroit.

Aja is an aspiring actress who also works as a makeup artist. She describes herself as energetic, insightful and compassionate. When asked what her biggest pet peeve about her teammate was, Aja said that Ty is known to have a poor estimation of time.

Ty is no stranger to the gym and he describes himself as ultra-competitive and hates the thought of losing. Currently, he works as a banker out of Detroit. He has not had the opportunity to travel much outside of the United States and looks forward to the Race as a chance to explore other cultures and compete against the game's best. He hopes they are as hungry to win as he is. Ty believes that Aja’s biggest weakness is she is easily upset.

Re: Aja and Ty - TAR 13

Sorry...make that four teams who want to use the show to determine if they belong together...good Lord...

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck;3170354;
    Sorry...make that four teams who want to use the show to determine if they belong together...good Lord...
    I think that's a new record. Now the question is: who will stay together, who will pretend they're together during interviews but really can't stand the sight of each other, and who will pop the question in the end? Since they don't have teams on TES anymore maybe someone will ask right on the show.

As for these two, they look like they'll be fun to watch.

FORT Fogey

They feel that the Race will help them determine if they can truly handle living together on a daily basis.
    Sure, okay.

I don't know how i feel about them lol.
    The big brother addiction its taking over

This isn't nearly as close a match as the New Blondes, or the Bickering Power Couple, or even the Nu Olde Hippies, but once again I get a sense of "this has been done before on this show".

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I think most reality shows have the same types of people though..they have the token "older couple" token "gay couple" token " dating" "married" etc...

I cant tell how I like someone by reading that piece about them, Ill have to see the show first haha.
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

Why are you guys all the way down here? Come on get on up, get on up there with everyone else.
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

Who are these people? Are they on TAR?
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

They must be saving them for later.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast