+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Amazing Race 13 - Spoilers and Speculation

Re: Amazing Race 13

ive gotta audition one of these seasons..............

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2994551;
    The only things I'm disappointed with is that there won't be a season aired in the summer. I think it would do great in the ratings if it were to air during that time.

Has it aired in the summer before? I think it has but I'm not certain. CBS is probably focussing all of its summer reality attention on Big Brother, however. Oh well, TAR is worth the wait.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3010163;
    Has it aired in the summer before? I think it has but I'm not certain. CBS is probably focussing all of its summer reality attention on Big Brother, however. Oh well, TAR is worth the wait.
    The only time it aired in the summer was TAR4/5. All the other ones had been fall/spring editions.

CCL

^ Thanks karalott.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3010163;
    It was TAR5 that aired in the summer. And that's actually the first season I watched (and I know many other people who started watching TAR on that season also). So obviously TAR gained a good amount of viewers in the summer, why not go back there for this year? I mean, look at the competition it'll have. The only thing that it would have to worry about is America's Got Talent.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fan

so excited to find out when it's coming back!!! have been getting major withdrawals

CCL

Here's a spoiler about the next season from the Toronto Star newspaper. It's about one of the legs on the race (maybe the penultimate leg). There's also a video showing one team running to the mat. I'm only going to post the link to the article because it is a bit long: TheStar.com | Ideas | The Amazing Race investigation
    Note: the leg was not anywhere near Toronto, just in case anyone thinks that I've spoiled a location by mentioning the newspaper.
    Last edited by CCL; 07-20-2008 at 10:31 AM.

I am just hoping that they keep TAR on Sunday nights which as far as I know, they are. Its TAR family night on Sundays when my family gets together for Sunday dinner !

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3138437;
    Here's a spoiler about the next season from the Toronto Star newspaper. It's about one of the legs on the race (maybe the penultimate leg). There's also a video showing one team running to the mat. I'm only going to post the link to the article because it is a bit long: TheStar.com | Ideas | The Amazing Race investigation
    Note: the leg was not anywhere near Toronto, just in case anyone thinks that I've spoiled a location by mentioning the newspaper.
    wow! Did you read how the sleuthing was done to locate the camera shots and how they were verified. Very impressive. This is a true spoiler.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan

thanks for the info..........I am so excited for next season!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast