+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 1/20 Finale Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 1/20 Finale Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy;2762865;
    Are the final teams going to be on the Early Show tomorrow?
    Originally TES was going to skip have the final 3 teams, including the winners, on this year but apparently they've changed their mind. Though I read it's only going to be Phil and the winners on there to receive their check, but I don't know if the other 2 teams will be on or not.

Tk/Rachel

I was scared they would come in second but Rachel pulled it off awesome I love them and finally my favorite team wins yay.
    The big brother addiction its taking over

FORT Newbie

wow, I haven't been that nervous and at the edge of my seat since the hippies and the flags. Rachel was awesome I'm so glad they won.

FORT Fan

I was kind of undecided who I really really wanted to win it till the
    very last. Unusual for me. But when I saw how TK/Rachel were
    holding it together with such fervent hope, I chose them as the
    ones I wanted to see win it.

AMAZING really is the word for this RACE!!

I'm just thrilled TK and Rachel won!

I was freaking out when Rachel figured out the clues and they left the roadblock first. I was also praying for a decent taxi driver. I just love those two, and love how they ran the race. I was really happy for all of them, getting to finish the race must be extremely satisfying, even if you don't win the money.

What a great race, and too funny to see the donkey meltdown couple! I was hoping Jen was choking on her smile while TK and Rachel ran past her to the finish line...that's what you get for "not trying" right Jen?

I can't believe that I was as calm watching the finale of TAR this year. All three of the finalist "couples" were great players, didn't resort to dirty tricks or get all psycho. I would have been happy with any of the teams winning. Don was 68!!! that's two years away from 70!!! and he scooted up that glacier like a teenager. I'm really glad that Christine and Ron were able to mend their problems and especially glad that TK and Rachel won. They were calm and collected and didn't fall for any of the s**t the other teams were putting out (Like Nathan and Jen - I'm really glad THEY didn't win. Congrats for a great season Phil you cute devil you. LOL

Woo-hoooo!!! Recorded and watched it late because of the Packers game. Pack lost... But my fave team in TAR won!! I'm so happy for them, and they are so cute together. It was great to see a "nice" final three, and a laid back team that never lost it with each other win, and even if they made serious mistakes at times, they recovered from them. Unlike Jen and Nate, who I'd have to think would have split by now, I could see TK and Rachel being much stronger.

I was worried with the taxis too. Their luck with taxis reminded me of the part in "Honeymoon in Vegas" in Hawaii with the cab driver intentionally taking the guy to the wrong places. Also, I thought with Chris' intelligence she would definitely get through the last task before the others could.

peachroses

This is the first time of watching Amazing Race that I actually got teary eyed as the teams came to the mat. They were all endearing in their own way, but I was still cheering for TK and Rachel. I was especially impressed with how Rachel played the difficult puzzle challenge. I think Kris overanalyzed it, and Nick just didn't get it. Thank you CBS for an other great season of Amazing Race... I sincerely doubt that I will ever get bored with this show and truly appreciate the diversity in the teams we saw at the final 3...
    Because I said so ....

Coming into the finale, I felt very different than practically everyone else. I was rooting for only one team, and that was TK & Rachel. You don't know how happy I was when they came to the finish line first. I jumped up and down on my bed, then on the floor. But I really shouldn't have because I'm sick, and I was soon coughing after. Then my neck hurt after a while, probably from how much I was jumping. But I was just really happy that they won.

I was getting myself ready for a Ron & Christina win. They really seemed like they would pull through since they were ahead for most of the leg. But it's cases like these where I like how the final RB is a hard one. Christina got held up with all the items she had to put on the stage, and Rachel prevailed though.

I've been watching this show ever since TAR5 (I've caught up and watched TAR1 - TAR4 on GSN), and I have never had my favorites win. Finally, after 8 seasons, my favorites won! Now if Paula & Natasha (the girls on the right in my avatar) could win TAR Asia, which is going to be pretty hard since one team has gotten first seven times in a row.

Good finale, great season. One of my favorites. Actually, this is my favorite season. It had a slow start, I'll admit, but it was filled with excitement towards the end. And it couldn't have ended any better.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Yay! I wanted them to win. Finally a good team wins

+ Reply to Thread