+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Amazing Race Asia Season2

Re: The Amazing Race Asia Season2

eh, it seems henry has some rather "disturbing" photos of himself floating around on the internet...........

anyways paula/natasha or adrian/collin for the win!

The latest episode of TARA2 saw the end of the road come to Thai favorites Paula & Natasha as they came in last at the pitstop (Freedom Monument in Budapest) which left four more teams in the hunt for the top prize.

Singaporeans Adrian & Collin made it a back-to-back #1 spot when they successfully nosed out Marc & Rovilson for the fast forward. This allowed them to skip all the tasks and left the Philippine team going for the same. The challenges include searching for a clue in the underground dungeon of Buda Castle, travelling by pedicab to the tombsite of St. Margaret of Hungary (Rabbit Island) to pick up a local souvenir item, and choosing between two tasks of "say it" where they had to correctly pronounce the names of Hungarian saints and scholars in a plaza where all their statues are on display, or "play it" where each team member should successfully solve the rubik's cube - one color at a time. Marc & Rovilson and Diane & Ann (who were yielded by the former in order to help Paula & Natasha catch up) did easy work with the rubik's cube, while Pamela & Vanessa (with the help of locals) made it past the name-saying task very quickly. Paula & Natasha were robbed of precious minutes in each of the task, especially in the "say it" portion where there were no longer locals milling around the area to help them out.

In order of check-in, A&C came in first with the help of the FF, Marc & Rovilson next, with Pamela & Vanessa in third. Diane & Ann secured the 4th slot (despite the yield) which led to the elimination of Paula & a tearful Natasha who were praying hard for a non-elimination before the pitstop. Spoilers circulating around the net proved to be untrue as this episode has shown.
    Halfway around the world, I greet you "Mabuhay!"

Well I was really sad when I first read the news that Paula & Natasha were eliminated in the latest leg. Now I don't know to root for (I'm kind of rooting for the sisters, but I don't like them that much).
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

go adrian/collin

FORT Fan

sad to see Paula/Natasha to go. i still like Marc/Rovilson. when they got to the pittstop, the Hungarian girl looked quite happy with Marc......

FORT Fan

the filo boys came 3rd the whole final task with the flag was just like the US version, where my fav frat boys also stumbled on it. except team mates were allowed to help with the flag in that version, but i don't think they were allowed in the asian version

FORT Newbie

I have applied with my university buddy .. for TARA 3 ...........

...when can we get a response..( if at all.... )...?

..Any idea?

and anyone else
    from this forum ...applied for TARA 3...???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12