+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who Do You Want To Win?

Who Do You Want To Win?

So who do you want to win the whole thing? And also, if you want, you can also answer this question: who do you think is going to win?

Obviously from my avatar, I want TK & Rachel to win. They've been one of my favorites in the history of TAR, and I would love to see them win. I think that it's either between them or Ronald & Christina. Ronald & Christina have been rocking it for the past 2 legs, getting first on both of them. And Ronald's attitude couldn't have changed more. It's probably one of the best redemption edits ever.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Re: Who Do You Want To Win?

Well, for me, I like all three teams, so it's a win-win situation for me.
    However, I have a slight preference for Ronald and Christina because they were able to strengthen their relationship and still race well.
    They are also the ones I think will win.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

TK/Rachel would be my first choice. Nicolas/Donald would be okay, too. And to answer the second part of your question, I'm thinking it's going to be Ronald/Christina or Nic/Donald-but if I had to pick, I'd say Ronald/Christina will win.
    Last edited by karalott; 01-15-2008 at 03:19 AM.

I want ron and chris to win. But if any of the other teams won, I'd be happy too.

I want TK & Rachel to win; Don and Nick second; and Ron and Chris third. So of course, that means that Ron/Chris will be first; Don/Nick second; and TK/Rachel third!

FORT Fan

Who I want to win : TK & Rachel
    Who I think should win : TK & Rachel

Getting a hat-trick (3 consecutive first place finishes) for Ron & Chris just seems a tad too difficult to achieve.

Nonetheless, I actually feel that this is one of the most lacking F3 ever. Not sure what the rest of you think.

Quote Originally Posted by xtremist;2753919;
    Nonetheless, I actually feel that this is one of the most lacking F3 ever. Not sure what the rest of you think.
    I don't really feel that it's lacking...but it is odd not to have anyone to root against. Usually there's at least one team I loathe in the finals, but they've all been eliminated.

That said, I'd love to see TK and Rachel win. But I wouldn't be upset one bit to see either of the other two teams take it.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I would love to see TK/Rachel win, Nic/Don come in second and Ron/Christina third. Although any of these teams winning would be ok with me.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I agree with most of you, I'll be happy with whoever wins, I like all 3 of the remaining teams. Although I'm not real crazy about the father/daughter team, because of his attitude. Talk about bossy!!

Premium Member

I want Nick and Don to win if not them then TK/Rachel I am not a big Ron/Christina fan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast