+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Who Do You Want To Win?

FORT Fanatic

Re: Who Do You Want To Win?

Well for just liking them a lot Nic & Don, though I don't think they deserve the win.

Then Tk & Rachel again nice people who on paper are erratic but race well.

I don't want Ronald & Christina to win. Ron (based on clips and footage) is the only racer to be mean and rude to locals, his team mate, locals, and race officials.

While the last episode is the only episode we see no evidence of them fighting is it because Ron has learned to treat Christina (not to mention locals, other racer, and race officials) better. Or is it due to the fact that they had a stress free leg, due to being ahead of the other racers due to airline flight and then even more so with train rides.

Though I fear they do win.

And I do hope that he treats her better, but sorry having one leg where you don't argue is hardly a great impression to make.

Re: Who Do You Want To Win?

Quote Originally Posted by mswood;2762433;
    I don't want Ronald & Christina to win. Ron (based on clips and footage) is the only racer to be mean and rude to locals, his team mate, locals, and race officials.
    only racer???? have you forgotten nate and jen??????????????? they are saints compared to n&j.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345