+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who Do You Want To Win?

FORT Newbie

Re: Who Do You Want To Win?

TK & Rachel, just as a reward for how well they've run the race and treated each other, fellow racers and locals so respectfully.

Can't wait for Sunday!

Hope to see TK & Rachel reach the mat first!!!!!! I realize the only team to get a million is the first team but does anyone know if the final two or three teams might also receive some money for making it to the finale?

FORT Fogey

TK and Rachael. Their respect for everyone, and especially each other, warmed my heart.

Though Ron made some big steps toward treating others with kindness and respect, I don't like him.

Nick and Don. Good for them for making it this far but I don't see them winning unless a twist of fate puts them far ahead of the others on the home stretch.

FORT Newbie

Ron sacrificed so much for Christina and her sister to be able to attend good schools. Christina said she'd love it if her dad could retire early given that he has worked hard his entire life, even when he was very young. I'm giving them my vote.

Ronald and Christina to win!!!

the editing has been heavy on the relationship between the team members and Ron and Chris are the ones whose relationship has grown the most.

is Ron the oldest winner ever if they do win?

I'm rooting for TK and Rachel, but I have a suspicion it will be Ron and Christina and I'm ok with that as well. She deserves kudos for staying to consistently positive in the face of her Dad's negativity. They seem to have grown closer too, which is a wonderful thing. I love how calm TK and Rachel have been, and how they've stayed respectful with each other. I like Gramps and Nick as well but I just don't see them pulling out in front, frankly.

From the previews it looks like the most grueling leg, so it's going to be interesting given that we have two of what must be the oldest contestants in the final three.

TK and Rachel, but I really woudn't mind either of the other two teams.

FORT Regular

TK & Rachael and Nick & Don were my fav teams from the first couple episodes. So I'll be very happy if either win. But if I had to choose I'd say Nick & Don. Although I wouldn't be upset if Ron&Chris won. Could not ask for a better final 3... although this year no villans in the final 3.

FORT Regular

I would say Ron and Christina but at this point, I could live with any of them.

I usually watch the finale desperately hoping that at least one team won't win.
    This time, I think I'd be fairly happy with any of them winning.
    I wasn't keen on Ronald early on, but I think he's turned things around and he and Christina seem to be getting on a lot better, which is nice to see.
    I might root for Nic and Don if only because they got tattooed and it would be nice to think that tattoos were a permanent reminder of winning.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast