+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: 1/13 Show Discussion Thread *spoilers*

Re: 1/13 Show Discussion Thread *spoilers*

All I can say that Jen has never recieved a better present than being eliminated from the Amazing Race.

As for the winners, I would like to see Ron and Christina win. If not them, then Nick and Ron because they are so goofy. I really want TK and Rachel to come in third because I do not want to see another good looking young atheletic team win. I want to see a dysfunctional underdog team win.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Premium Member

no actually I think CBS gave us all a birthday gift by eliminating Jen and Nate LOL

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

BREAK OUT THE CAKE!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I have never been this happy with the final three. Usually there is one team I am actively rooting against, but not this time! I'd love to see TK and Rachel win, just so Jen's head can swivel around and then explode from sheer anger. I understand frustration, but her little freak out on the train when TK and Rachel arrived was ridiculous. Loved how Don and Nick were egging her on a bit, and then left the sourpusses to go and say hi to TK and Rachel. Ha!

While I didn't like Nate most of the time, I felt sorry for him in the end when he was crying. Jen is a shrieking harpy and he's the one who eggs her on and fans the flames. They are toxic together, IMO.

I loved how Ron said "I love you, too" when they were running to the mat. Actually made me tear up!

So, I'd like to see either Ron/Christina or TK/Rachel come in first.

I agree 100% Sweetpea. My favs would be TJ and Rachel, but I'd be happy seeing any of the final 3 teams win. I was so glad JEN got the boot. Boy was it lucky her boyfriend saw that side of her before it was too late. No wedding bells now! lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2752534;
    I know, it's bad to take cheering, woohooing pleasure in someone else's failure, but Jen, IMO was one of the more really 'ugly racers' to have raced on this show.
    You know, far be it from me to defend her, but I did notice that Jen was consistently thanking anyone who helped them or gave them their clues. The only reason I noticed this last night was because I was surprised when TK didn't appear to say thank you to the lady at the end of the painful walk detour, and he's usually more gracious than that. Jen at least said thanks, clearly, even knowing they were last and fighting for their lives in the race.

So. There's that.

Her freaking out was generally reserved for Nate. Lucky boy.

Well, Nate and apparently TK and Rachel. Her comments about them not working hard were ridiculous. They didn't use a FF to get ahead, they did all the tasks everyone else did plus an extra one. Pure sour grapes. Miss pouty pants indeed.
    Last edited by sweetpea; 01-16-2008 at 10:17 AM.

I have no regrets over doing the happy dance once Nate & Jen were eliminated.

Don & Nick FTW!

Drama and wacked out teams are not what I'm looking for in TAR. I love the locations, learning about the different cultures and people and I love to travel. If I want biting, cursing, and bad attitudes, I have survivor for that. I hope that TAR doesn't get anymore toxic couples like Nate and Jen.

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;2756752;
    Drama and wacked out teams are not what I'm looking for in TAR. I love the locations, learning about the different cultures and people and I love to travel. If I want biting, cursing, and bad attitudes, I have survivor for that. I hope that TAR doesn't get anymore toxic couples like Nate and Jen.
    You never know, during the selection process Nate & Jen I bet they told the producers with them there was always the drama of not getting along and is probably why they were chosen!!!!!!!!!

FORT Newbie

RON AND CHRIS FTW!

+ Reply to Thread