+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 1/6 Show Discussion Thread *spoilers*

Re: 1/6 Show Discussion Thread *spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by umass;2745126;
    Bunched at airport in but TK & R still have to do the extra task.
    In India it was 1:25 pm in the afternoon when TK and Rachel started that leg, Ron and Christina started at 1:33pm, grandson and grandpa started at 1:40pm and Nathan and Jen started around 2:38pm. They all had to wait several hours at the airport, with TK and Rachel leaving at 6:50pm (I think) and the others between 8:30 and 8:50pm. Depending if they have to go to an airport and another country for the next leg or stay in Japan can make the difference between catching up and getting eliminated.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

TK and Rachel rock my world. How sweet and lovely they are. I don't know if there's ever been a team in all the different seasons that I've been rooting for so much as I am for them. Loved loved loved the preview of Jen bitching about his dreads. Is there anything she doesn't whine about?

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by i_used2bophelia;2745172;
    Is there anything she doesn't whine about?
    No!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Regular

Just a question here: What could TK and Rachel have done differently? They went to a travel agency and repeatedly said things like "We need to get there as fast as possible!" "Is this the earliest flight?" "Is there a faster way to get there?" "Are there any other flights? "Are you sure this is the best flight?" etc. Obviously they picked a bad agent. But once there, how could they have protected themselves? (I hope they catch up.)

Premium Member

I don't get it either why didn't TK and Rachel get the same flight as the others instead of that crappy flight they must have definitely got a crapola agent for sure

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I thought at the time...'they keep saying they need to LEAVE on the earliest flight not ARRIVE on the earliest flight'.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Premium Member

still makes no sense if they leave on the earlier flight wouldn't that mean they want to arrive there sooner as well the agent was stupid JMO

Quote Originally Posted by i_used2bophelia;2745172;
    TK and Rachel rock my world. How sweet and lovely they are. I don't know if there's ever been a team in all the different seasons that I've been rooting for so much as I am for them. Loved loved loved the preview of Jen bitching about his dreads. Is there anything she doesn't whine about?
    Not as strong but personality wise they are another Kris & Jon.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by KJsMom;2744018;
    Ron and Christina in 1st place....beating Nate and Jen, who thought they would finally win a leg...hahahahaha
    Hahahahah! N/J arrived at and finished the task first and STILL they couldn't get to the mat first. Their horrible personalities must create a negativity field that makes people not want to help them. They must have asked 4 taxi drivers, before finding one that knew where the pit stop was. C/R used the first taxi they got to.

This is the only time I was grateful for the late start of the show, since I wasn't taping it and didn't get home until they left the airport. I don't know what happened to TK/R and at this point it doesn't matter. It would be nice if he had to face a head shaving task. That rat's nest and stoner speech are the only things that keep me from rooting for them.

FORT Newbie

I think this was the 2nd time that N/J finished the task before R/C and still arrived after R/C. R/C won the catamaran.

The first time was in Croatia(?) -- the rowing detour and the cab driver refused to take N/J because they were wet.

Their bickering/fighting is giving them bad karma. They are worse than R/C.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast