+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 1/6 Show Discussion Thread *spoilers*

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: 1/6 Show Discussion Thread *spoilers*

I was sure TK and Rachel were gone. I'm so happy this was a NEL, but considering how much time they'll have to make up and the speedbump ahead it's a mixed blessing.

Still, Nate and the bitch weren't as bad as usual today, and they didn't arrive first. I guess there's a silver lining after all.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

"The best team is going to finish last, and that'll be Jen and I."

That made me laugh so much. And then Jen's reaction was priceless!

The preview makes me hopeful. It looks like TK & Rachel catch up. But then there's always that Speed Bump. Though it's not that time-consuming, is it? When Kynt & Vyxsin had to do it, they were still neck and neck with Jennifer & Nathan. They could have beaten them, too, if they had used the u-turn.

This show's outcome couldn't have been more obvious. It was like when Uchenna & Joyce came in last in All-Stars. TK & Rachel were barely shown at all throughout the episode. Too bad they had to take that flight.I
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Considering they have to take a flight next week, I'm hoping that'll be the thing that helps TK/Rachel catch up. In so many seasons of TAR, teams make stupid mistakes, bad decisions, etc, that end up costing them time and I hope that happens to one of the other teams next week. Of course the one time I want that to happen it won't, as it usually happens to teams I like anyway I'll keep my fingers cross for TK/Rachel. It's not very often a NEL saves my favorite team.

Any idea where they're going when they leave Japan?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2744339;

I was sure TK and Rachel were gone. I'm so happy this was a NEL, but considering how much time they'll have to make up and the speedbump ahead it's a mixed blessing.
    Yep, they were so happy to hear that it was a NEL but their tired little faces dropped when they heard they were 3 hours behind the others and that an extra challenge would be involved as well. Hopefully the next leg will involve a situation where they all need to wait for a few hours for a ticket booth or something to open and TK and Rachel will be given an even playing field.

the preview kind of gives it away. They all appear to be bunched up at the airport, so it would seem TK and Rachel won't be in too much trouble.
    What?! Am I still here?

I just love how Nathan keeps telling Jen to not talk so much! I told my husband that would be him. Cracks me up. Just wishing they would go soon!

It was really obvious when they showed TK and Rachel completing the tasks even though it was so late. Normally if the team is going home, they just catch up with them and tell them to go to the pit stop. I'm glad they are still in the race and hope they don't encounter too much during the speed bump.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I missed the first part of the episode where TK & Rachel had a different flight than everyone else. Their personal interviews saying they enjoyed the race and racing with each other were moving! I sure hope they'll be able to turn it around in the next leg and overcome the odds against them.

Quote Originally Posted by wendiness;2744470;
    the preview kind of gives it away. They all appear to be bunched up at the airport, so it would seem TK and Rachel won't be in too much trouble.
    Bunched at airport in but TK & R still have to do the extra task.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast