+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 12/30 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 12/30 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Saddlebreder;2737154;
    that is true aboout the hernia. I met someone with one and they couldnt move for the pain. He must be feeling horriable
    I had two that didn't really bother me at all. I just had them operated on to prevent a bigger problem down the road. It depends on the location and severity as well as your activities. Ron seems to use it as an excuse to bitch more than anything. He should never have lifted those tanks though.

I never liked the Goths, but was pulling hard for them to beat Nate/Jen who are intolerable.

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;2737233;
    I hope Nate and Jen go next week seriously I have enough of these two already.
    I hope that they stay till the end and get beat in a foot race at the finish line!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I was sad to see Kynt and Vixen go.....

I'm rooting for TK and Rachel now....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I can't believe that Kynt didn't use the U Turn on Jen and Nathan how dumb was that.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I agree if they had U-turned Jenn/Nate they could have stayed. But I'm glad they didn't Nate/Jen are my favorite team I love them they are so entertaining to watch. I also like Tk/Rachel becuase they are the opposite of Jen/Nate so it's great. I'm not a big fan of Nic/Don so I don't want them to win. But I'll be really happy if Tk/Rachel or Nate/Jen win this.
    The big brother addiction its taking over

Quote Originally Posted by Endit;2737246;
    I hope that they stay till the end and get beat in a foot race at the finish line!

Just like Kelly/Jon from season 4? That would be classic!

K&V were dumb not to U J&N!!??!!
    J&N are just plain ugly people That being said, they will probably win

Another great episode. CBS is on a roll here. If they keep it going, TAR12 could very well be my favorite season ever even though it started out slow IMO. I liked how they had the teams search for the next clue in the newspaper. That was new. The Speed Bump turned out better than I expected, and I think it's better than the last two twists used when a team came in last during a NEL.

This is the first time I didn't put TK & Rachel first in the prediction game, and they come in first. How ironic. But I'm still glad that they made it to the mat first. They're my favorites, and they're still going strong. The preview does worry me a little when it says that they go off in a different direction than the other teams. I can only hope that they found a faster route before the others even got to the airport.

My other favorite is Jennifer & Nathan, though I like TK & Rachel miles more than I do them. I was worried for them this episode, just like I was with TK & Rachel in the last episode. By the looks of it, they were so close to getting eliminated. Maybe it's just the power of editing to make it look like that. They did bicker a lot in this episode, but it's expected from them by now.

The other two teams I could care less about. The reason I don't like Nic & Don is because I've put them last in the prediction game so many times and they always make it through. So I'm just bitter that they never got last in the times I put them down. Though I think they were pretty smart in this episode. They stood next to TK & Rachel while looking for the ad, and that's how they found it. Then they saw how Ron & Chris organized the bollywood ad, and that's how they knew what order the poster went. It's a little dirty for them to cheat like this, but this is The Amazing Race. Playing dirty is needed sometimes. And as for Ron & Christina, I really like Christina, not Ron. She stood up to him in this last episode. That made me happy. His breakdowns are annoying me way too much. He's gotta give his daughter a break some time. But I think Ron & Chris will make the final 3 (just my prediciton).

Go TK & Rachel! Hope you win it all!

ETA: Oh, and I gotta thank envy for making my avatar I'm using right now. If anyone is wondering who's on the right, it's my favorite team (Paula & Natasha) from TAR Asia 2.
    Last edited by CrossingGuard; 12-31-2007 at 12:29 AM.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;2737311;
    Just like Kelly/Jon from season 4? That would be classic!
    That was Tara/Wil But even though I hated the outcome of that race (yes, I was rooting for Tara/Wil-and since they were brought up, Kelly/Jon in their season), that was a great finish.

Kelly and Jon were second to Chip and Reichen in season 4. That is the first season I watched. Weren't Tara and Will in season 3?

+ Reply to Thread