+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: 12/2 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 12/2 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2703730;
    What a cool tip! Thanks.
    Regarding counting in 3's -- what's really neat is that you never confuse a 2 of something or 4 of something for 3 of something. Three is just really easy to see and NOT miscount, for whatever reason. (I guess it's just how our brains work.) Try it sometime with something dumb like screws or pins or aspirin pills and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by umass;2704391;
    I hate all the teams this season. I guess for now on there will be evil blondes team each season. I wish they would have a season of equals so it can be an actual race.

The blondes might be friends but they didn't work well together at all. Sorry to see them go.
    I really didn't like the two blondes. They looked like anorexic Orange County housewives with boob jobs. I'm glad they can go back to getting manicures and shopping.

Quote Originally Posted by gracie727;2704669;
    Regarding counting in 3's -- what's really neat is that you never confuse a 2 of something or 4 of something for 3 of something. Three is just really easy to see and NOT miscount, for whatever reason. (I guess it's just how our brains work.) Try it sometime with something dumb like screws or pins or aspirin pills and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about.
    i actualy see the logic - i'll have to try it some time!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by gracie727;2704669;
    Cool! That's a good tip for all future racers, considering that there are a few tasks scattered around that involves counting insane amount of items.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112