+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 11/25/07 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers** (Delayed start time thread)

Re: 11/25/07 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers** (Delayed start time thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;2691245;
    The Blondes are having a hard time communicating with the locals.
    Karma is a b**** it will come back to haunt them, and she is the one who put the sign up too. this is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2691244;
    I am not liking the second place team at all. This is a race why should someone give them the race. Her attitude is very unbecoming
    Of course if the shoe was on the other foot she'd have no problem if she came in first three times in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2691247;
    Karma is a b**** it will come back to haunt them, and she is the one who put the sign up too. this is funny.
    Don't ya just love RealityTVInstantKarma???

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;2691248;
    Of course if the shoe was on the other foot she'd have no problem if she came in first three times in a row.
    You are so right about that. They girl is not looking beautiful at all. That jealousy factor will come back to harm them if she is not careful.

I simply ADORE Vyxsin.

The goths are so adorable right now.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2691251;
    You are so right about that. They girl is not looking beautiful at all. That jealousy factor will come back to harm them if she is not careful.
    Yep! And all that negative energy will eat away at their gameplay. Especially what with Jen's energy all wound up in being so incrediably jealous and so incrediably catty! She'll quickly become unfocused.

WOW!!! Now that's what I call Instant Karma for the Blondes next week!!!

Karma's a bitch and she's gonna run 'em down with a bus!!!

The blonds may get their comeuppance in the next episode.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

I am so hating Jennifer of Nathan and Jennifer. She came in second "deal with it". I am sure if the positions were reversed she would be gloating her ugly little soul all over the confessional. She is such an ugly, small person that I don't think she even qualifies as human.

Azaria, .... chill. Do not piss your partner off. His attitude toward his sister is awful.

As far as the Blondes using the U Turn, so be it. It is part of the game, there is no karma involved. I can't blame them for making sure the team farthest behind had an additional penalty. As for the rest of the teams I can't believe how close this race is. Great episodes, minimal commercial breaks really help.

Anyone else thinks the Blondes are too skinny? They are not handling the stress very well. They also look like perfect specimans for ostioporosis.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread