+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 11/11/07 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 11/11/07 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Last night show was just too funny. I noticed that there were a lot of weak guys in this bunch that couldn't hoist up furniture. I laugh when the Goth guy didn't want to jump over the water because he was too prissy (his words not mine).

Man, if I was Christine, I would have just ended it right there. I probably would have ran to the pit stop, stepped on the mat to hear Phil say "Christina you're team #, Hey! where is your partner?" He is just way too hard on her.

Sad to see the two ministers go.

I agree that Ron behaved poorly on last night's episode. The one comment I don't think was so bad was the "you need to lose weight" comment. I think it was a joke said by a man trying to push her on a bicycle just like if someone is trying to boost you up to reach for something and makes a crack. It just seemed really bad because of all the other ridiculous stuff he said.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by dberk
    Phil was funny saying that the citizens were complaining about grandpa at the tar pit. I didn't need to hear him say that at some point he actually was naked during that task.

I am very grateful they didnt share naked gramps pictures with us.....pretty sure if they go on survivor next we'd see gramps with a fuzzy blob......

that image scares me...
    Last edited by waywyrd; 11-12-2007 at 01:43 PM. Reason: fix quote

I hope he was making a joke about stripping down further.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;2662425;
    I agree that Ron behaved poorly on last night's episode. The one comment I don't think was so bad was the "you need to lose weight" comment. I think it was a joke said by a man trying to push her on a bicycle just like if someone is trying to boost you up to reach for something and makes a crack. It just seemed really bad because of all the other ridiculous stuff he said.
    Is that the same team that couldn't get their donkey to move last week because they were being such jackasses themselves, and they totally didn't "get" that their screaming, insulting, negative energy was affecting the animal, but instead thought the animal was to blame? I don't like that couple.

Quote Originally Posted by princess07;2662080;
    Man, if I was Christine, I would have just ended it right there. I probably would have ran to the pit stop, stepped on the mat to hear Phil say "Christina you're team #, Hey! where is your partner?" He is just way too hard on her.

Sad to see the two ministers go.
    Was that the father-daughter team? That old Chinese guy has issues. It was very difficult to watch. I would have preferred the minister couple to stay.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ShrinkingViolet;2662495;
    I hope he was making a joke about stripping down further.
    I would have thought it was a joke too.....but his son was blushing as Dad made some lame reply to Phil's comment....It wasnt exactly a denial.....

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;2662515;
    Is that the same team that couldn't get their donkey to move last week because they were being such jackasses themselves, and they totally didn't "get" that their screaming, insulting, negative energy was affecting the animal, but instead thought the animal was to blame? I don't like that couple.
    No... Ron is the other half of the father/daughter team. The same guy that you said has issues.

Man! Aren't there usually more teams to root for? I found all but three of them supremely annoying and one of those got eliminated! My word I would have had to slap somebody silly if I had to put up with the whining these teams were doing.

That being said.. I love this show lol and I'm so glad I don't really have a team to root for because it makes watching so much more enjoyable (cause I don't care who goes home).

The challenges were great! I think I would have done the hunt too but then again I'm good at finding things. The jumping over the muddy creek (did somebody actually call it a river?) was great and did bikini wearing dad actually insinuate that he stripped down to nothing? *eyes boggle* thank goodness we didn't see that.

Hated Ron-the jerk- I felt so sorry for his daughter and you could tell how uncomfortable those sisters felt hearing it.

My favorites (for what its worth since I'm not exactly 'pulling' for any to win) are the pseudo-goths, the brother/sister, and was the ministers.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cerveza;2661453;
    Ron. SHUT. UP.
    Yeah Ron Shut your pie hole. For goodness sakes get help now!!! We need to take up a collection to get the daughter some Xanax.

peachroses

I feel bad for Christina

Well my dad can be a pain, but last night my heart really really went out to Christina. He would just not shut up... I wanted to smack him.... starting when the got after the grandson for being rude. I thought he was ruder for making such a fuss about it.

I think this experience will damage the relationship more than help it because Christina will be able to see over and over most likely, how bad her dad really is. I don't think I have ever met (thank goodness) anyone in real life that is as bad as this man. Whack...

just my 2 cents.
    Because I said so ....

+ Reply to Thread