+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Marianna & Julia - Season 12

Marianna & Julia - Season 12

Marianna: Miami, FL
    25, Art Gallery Manager

Julia: Miami, FL
    26, Production Assistant

These feisty sisters describe themselves as best friends and worst enemies, but they're convinced they'll make for an unbeatable Team. Julia serves as the problem solver while Marianna is the athlete. Both are super-competitive and relying on each other may pose some problems.

Marianna claims that the biggest difference between the two sisters is that Julia is emotional while she is as steady as a rock. She describes herself as energetic and sarcastic while Julia describes herself as creative and witty.

Julia is admittedly more sensitive than her sister but is also quick to point out that Marianna doesn't have a censor button and that at times she can be quite mean. She and her sister have traveled together on numerous occasions and are hoping their experiences will give them an advantage against some of the competition. When asked which Teams they would model their game play after - they both choose past winners BJ and Tyler for their positive energy approach towards the game. As they put it , "Positive energy creates positive results."

Both sisters will do whatever it takes to advance their standing in the Race, even if it means flirting their way past the competition.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: Marianna & Julia - Season 12

these two will argue from the getgo, im not sure theyll last beyond the first or second leg.

More flirters? I'll take a team of alpha males of flirters anytime.

They look like the mean girls of the season to me.

Egads... they want to be like BJ and Tyler? Big negative to me right from the start.

Ugh...I don't have a good feeling about these two. I hope they go early.

They're cute and they like BJ & Tyler. Liking them! Definitely hoping to see them go far.

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck;2629735;
    Ugh...I don't have a good feeling about these two. I hope they go early.
    I can't put my finger on quite why, but I get the same feeling. Probably because of the "mean" description of Julia, even though she IS a beautiful woman and will likely have plenty of male fans. Could be a drama queen, maybe? I might like Marianna more, and I'm thinking her sister probably pushes her around.

Leo
    Premium Member

These feisty sisters describe themselves as best friends and worst enemies, but they're convinced they'll make for an unbeatable Team. Julia serves as the problem solver while Marianna is the athlete. Both are super-competitive and relying on each other may pose some problems.
    I foresee a bleepfest coming from this team.

Quote Originally Posted by pakacat;2630306;
    I can't put my finger on quite why, but I get the same feeling. Probably because of the "mean" description of Julia, even though she IS a beautiful woman and will likely have plenty of male fans. Could be a drama queen, maybe? I might like Marianna more, and I'm thinking her sister probably pushes her around.
    I'm not sure what it is either, pakacat. For some reason, though, I'm thinking they might be a bit too high maintenance for this. Also, for some reason, I see them as the type of team to immediately cry "foul" when someone screws them over, yet not think twice about screwing a team over themselves.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast