+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Marianna & Julia - Season 12

LG.

Re: Marianna & Julia - Season 12

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2649383;
    People who are really attractive (as in beauty that goes beyond skin-deep) don't have to proclaim it -- those who feel they have to, aren't.

I totally agree. If you're so darn good-looking, people will be able to see it. I was also put-off when the sibling pair mentioned how intelligent they are. Same deal - if you're really smart, people will be able to figure that out. Unless you think we're all maroons (to steal Bugs Bunny's word). I liked that team, but was irked by that description of themselves. Like the Treasure Hunters team that named themselves The Geniuses.

Enough egotistical contestants - let the FORT community come up with its own adjectives to describe your team.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

What I saw did not make me like them any more, that is for sure.

They look distinct in the photo, but like some other female teams in the past, during the episode I really had trouble telling them apart.

FORT Regular

they are just too smug for their own good....and I see them taking many wrong turns based on that before they are eventually eliminated......

i guess my assesment of them was correct. horrible team.

I'm still surprised at how much dislike this team has gathered, as I just can't see any reason to hate them. Smug and egocentric? Just because they believe they look good? I don't find that egocentric or smug, I find that to be confident. Smug would be putting others down by trying to put themselves high. They did have a bad start and places quite behind in the first leg, so I'm hoping they do better in the second leg.

Who are these two again? Are they still on this show? Which one is Julio? I must be out of the room whenever they say or do something interesting.

peachroses

I still don't understand all the hate towards the sisters. I like them. They don't bicker... seem to just plug along. I don't think they will win, but compared to some of the other teams.... I think they are ok and definately not deserving in all the 'smug' messages i have read on this boards.... Just my opinion.
    Because I said so ....

FORT Newbie

I liked these two, (although i have a hard time telling them apart). Sad to see them go.

brown and red and nasty.
    Bikini coffee shop or in the ER dying of toxic shock syndrome

I liked this team as well and thought they were pretty strong and confident without being at all obnoxious. They were competitive and fun to watch. It's too bad they couldn't stick around longer, they haven't gotten that much screen time with so many teams still racing which is why I'm also confused at the hate on some people have for them.

And compared to the traditional TAR template generic hetero-couple in a relationship where one is either completely worthless and melts down at the hint of pressure or the other is insane and unabashedly abusive, or both- I'd rather have seen the sisters move on than the forgettable pair that just beat them out tonight.

I liked them also. Not my favorite team, but had no hatred towards them. Would have rathered that the other team went home,. Anyone who has an emotional breakdown that long when fiddling with a camel's nipples dosen't seem like a good fit to run TAR.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast