+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Nicolas & Donald - Season 12

Re: Nicolas & Donald - Season 12

They're probably my least favorite of the people I like. I don't know why I don't like them as much as other teams because I usually always love the family teams.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

They seem to "laid back" to win or even last long.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

FORT Regular

I hope Nicholas isnt tempted to get from his seat and help fly the plane on those long flights during this race..... I just can't trust a pilot who describes himself as Goofy.....Grandpa seems sane....but he did sign up for this so who knows...

laid back usually lasts longer than "panic stress out and meltdown"

FORT Fan

i think the grandson will end up being annoyed with the granddad

I wish them well, but phsyically I don't see this grandpa making it that far.
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

He describes his Teammate as rough around the edges and not too excepting of people who go against his advice.
    I can't believe whoever proof reads this stuff for CBS let this typo get through! It should be "accepting."
    Anyway, this looks like an interesting team, but I'll be surprised if they make it past the 3rd or 4th week.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Newbie

Visually, this is a comedically wonderful team to behold. You have a lanky, dare-I-say-it geeky 23 year-old and his scrappy 68 year-old grandpa with an attitude that if it takes a few scrapes and mud to show these youngsters how to play the game, so be it.

In the first episode, the most hilarious editing was the grandfather falling down and the kid looking bewildered. For the previews of next week, the grandfather was covered with mud and the kid still looked bewildered. Something tells me Nicolas finds much in life to be bewildering, especially the opposite sex. One hopes he isn't too baffled if an engine in one of the ATR-72's he flies goes into auto-feather on take-off from SJU (San Juan).

In the coming episodes, I picture the poor grandfather always getting the short end of the stick immersed in a lot more mud.

I completely agree with everything, Wcstflyer. This team has potential for comedy gold. Plus, I really do like both of them, and their quirky personalities.

I'm waiting for the blondes or sisters to start flirting with Nicholas for some advantage, and the poor guy having absolutely no idea of how to react or what to do. Grandpa will probably step in at that point; HE'LL know, lol!

Is grampaw always going to be shown taking a spill? He's going to run down the batteries in his First Alert bracelet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast