+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Lorena & Jason - Season 12

Re: Lorena & Jason - Season 12

Jesus, what a whiner.
    I was so hoping he sisters would make it to the pit stop before them.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant;2677906;
    She was like a ghost crossed with a humpback whale crossed with a banshee on PMS as she cried and wailed.

I actually feel sorry for Jason! e just doesn't get it. She doesn't have a meltdown because "she's passionate and wants to win", it's because shes a drama queen and not getting what she wants immediately. If she wanted to win she wouldn't be rolling on the ground screeching, she'd be taking a deep breath and trying to milk that camel. .Man I was wishing that piece of twine on the camel's legs would break so it could kick her into the middle of next week, especially since the were specifically told not to be making a bunch of noise or sudden movements.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Fan

her meltdown was hilarious! cringeworthy but such good tv. i applaud jason for even being with her and not looking embarrassed

Actually, my respect for Jason skyrocketed after he remained so calm during her hysterics. I can only imagine Jonathan's reaction if he were in the same situation. At least he remained loyal to her, even in their confessional, saying that it was hard to watch because he couldn't help her. He didn't blame her, even though she was too stupid to move her damned bowl from right beside the camel's knee! every time she started shrieking. The camel couldn't help but hit the bowl and spill the milk with her arm and the bowl right there. Gah. She's good for entertainment value and I like Jason so they can stay for awhile. Honestly, the sisters were boring to me so I don't have a problem with Florena and Jason beating them to the mat.

Florena. Hee!

I hate to say it but Florena is not as bad as the original, more like a little sister wannabe.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fan

sad they're gone. totally didn't expect jason to be so calm and nice from my first impressions. thought he'd be like a colin but he's the total opposite

CCL

I was impressed with Jason's calm demeanour in this leg. There were far too many scenes of the two of them in the car, however, talking about how they weren't out of it yet, it wasn't over until it was over etc. One or two would have sufficed. I guess they were trying to ratchet up the drama.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I see Jason's acting career is really taking off. He was on a dating show on E! tonight. Match Mistress. Very bad show. And he was even worse. Obviously reading the very poorly written lines/jokes from the teleprompter. And to think I was rooting for them early in the season. So are they still together and he just "acting" on a dating show?

I can't believe that I bothered to post on the 10 minutes of this show I watched.
    Last edited by Adult Beverage; 02-14-2008 at 11:19 PM. Reason: The shame of it all!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234