+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Ronald & Christina - Season 12

Re: Ronald & Christina - Season 12

you guys are awesome. too bad you came in 2nd. you are the winners in my mind.

i am as disappointed as when jon and kris came 2nd............

i hope there is another all stars and you guys will be in it.........

I'm really proud of them. I didn't like them when the season was airing, but now that it's over, I can see that they went through a lot. They started off very rocky. They were kind of like the bickering couple, except they weren't a couple, they were father and daughter. They came to this race to mend their relationship, and they did. It's pretty rare because there have been a lot of teams in the past that have tried to mend their relationships by coming on the race, but it never worked out. But it worked out for Ron & Chris. Ron finally found it in himself to say, "I love you," to his daughter. They were a strong team, the first parent-child team to make the final 3, and I think they got what they wanted, a better bond.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Ron and Chris got a more priceless gift than winning this race.

FORT Fan

congrats to ron & chris. can see that ron was getting better at holding back his tongue and seeing chris actually telling him to shut up. love chris! she's awesome!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789